[MxC-Comic-Book] Episode No.2

ManiakMike

I uploaded  on internet just the second one and i alredy have 500 downloads and 80% of this people are asking me if MasterDisaster it's a real person cuz i told em that the comic was based on a real life story ! They really like the idea with the small cock xD

The next EP will come this week if i'm lucky but donno i have to do thousands of shits.But i'll be back in no time <,<

You see what I am talking about?

And the worst thing is that it's my fault.Not cause i told you!Just cause I was always sayin' that your designs(I'm talkin' L2RoH) are good and never told you a bad thing even I should..Do you remember what happened with L2RoH?Why don't you make this a story?

Pff!

I don't keep everything in my mind you know what i'm saying ? I don't even know what i did 2 days ago if i think >.> .How ever this topic was dedicated to the comic not to "Mike's History".When i'm trying to talk with u on msn u don't listen to me and you are telling just "fuck off!" Blah Bleah things so ...why are u talking with me on the forum i don't understand you at all ... How ever if talking on forum about personal problems with me makes you feel better then open a topic in the Spam section and we can continue our discussion even if i don't feel confortable talking personal problems with some one on a big forum where a lot of biatches will read it.But i will try to be kind and to answer to ur posts.

I don't keep everything in my mind you know what i'm saying ? I don't even know what i did 2 days ago if i think >.> .How ever this topic was dedicated to the comic not to "Mike's History".When i'm trying to talk with u on msn u don't listen to me and you are telling just "-beep- off!" Blah Bleah things so ...why are u talking with me on the forum i don't understand you at all ... How ever if talking on forum about personal problems with me makes you feel better then open a topic in the Spam section and we can continue our discussion even if i don't feel confortable talking personal problems with some one on a big forum where a lot of biatches will read it.But i will try to be kind and to answer to ur posts.

Yeah,you will apologize once again like a biatch.I know what I'm gonna hear,that's why you are still block'd!

I told you that i'm sorry cuz u started to cry like a kid here cuz you have a small c0ck so i was thinking to be a little bit pacifist ...but seems u don't want to accept them and don't worry i won't apology again ^.^ (I learn from mistakes not like you...).If you are saying that you don't have a small c0ck then prove it ...(if you got blood in ur ballz ofc)

I told you that i'm sorry cuz u started to cry like a kid here cuz you have a small c0ck so i was thinking to be a little bit pacifist ...but seems u don't want to accept them and don't worry i won't apology again ^.^ (I learn from mistakes not like you...).If you are saying that you don't have a small c0ck then prove it ...(if you got blood in ur ballz ofc)

And what did u learn when you realized that mistake?

Pff,come on...I don't cry you fucker...You know me and you are just tryin' to feel better by telling that's my fault...I am just sorry for bogdan!

neah i think i will try Grisom and xKenji next time ... Thanks for the msg Coyote™ ! The next EP tittle will be smthing like "The Spam Hunter" ... The Hunter will be Grisom and the Spammer will be GrisoM  xD

Edit: Don't worry now u will look like a criminal master mind that hate spamers :D

I wanna see that ;D