L2 OFF Question

DoNkY

Question

its just a matter on how many ppl u steal from them..i mean if u have 10k ppl playin on ur server then maybe nc come break ur balls like it did with l2x. so more ppl u steal from official less money for them

l2x was busted because of the massive donations they were taking in and could no longer hide the big numbers, it had nothing to do with the amount of players.

I heard Shmee was making almost $10,000 a month in donations.. that will get you noticed. :D

l2x was busted because of the massive donations they were taking in and could no longer hide the big numbers, it had nothing to do with the amount of players.

I heard Shmee was making almost $10,000 a month in donations.. that will get you noticed. :D

$10.000 per month is not nothing.

L2Gold(EuroWorld) getting around 10.000/15.000 EURO's per month.

Well, i dont think they will catch you but, is there a possibility that FBI will contact Interpol ?

l2x was closed for massive dontations thats true, some people say that shmee escaped and gived some cash to the feds, i think that is bullshit, they didnt caught him, they turned off the server and thats all.

This is the info about L2eXtreme and the FED's info.

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/feb07/iptheft020107.htm

1st of all example Lineage2world did alot more then L2x they were making like 2k$ per day or even more. And none closed them. They closed L2x cose of taxes not cose of this shit. He just simply didnt pay taxes!