I cant see

Flavio

Well i was testing the SMF forums (free domain,creation).

So, after i create the topic in one section after i click Home > and then enter the same section i have posted topic in i cant see that topic. Topic shows only after 1-2 minutes >.>  (No one registered yet, im alone in forum)

Anyone know whats the problem? And how can i fix that to see right away when i enter that section again? Thanks!

ExtremeDwarf this is not the solution.With your answer is like you tell us that in the previous versions of smf,you couldn't even make a post?And 1.1.11 is like the bugfix and you can post now huh?

The answer is No

The problem is just your free host.Your webhost's server is slow and probably overloaded,because it is free,and many users like you, share the same server recources.

And yeah the solution is this,the forum script is ok,and no fix is needed to be done.You only have to move to a better freehost,that you can at least make a post.Good luck :D

Well i was testing the SMF forums (free domain,creation).

So, after i create the topic in one section after i click Home > and then enter the same section i have posted topic in i cant see that topic. Topic shows only after 1-2 minutes >.>  (No one registered yet, im alone in forum)

Anyone know whats the problem? And how can i fix that to see right away when i enter that section again? Thanks!

move to another free host as dj32 said...

Update your SMF to 1.1.11 Version

You Failed...

• 2 weeks later...