[Share] L2J Interlude GM-Shop

sTNL

Hey there cheaters .. I was thinking to make you all a gift , so I will share my gm shop , which for I worked like 2-3 days ...

It works on any l2j (I think) , based on multisells .

Screens

Every icon changes when you click on it :

8yyowo.jpg->2duco7k.jpg

4ixwdh.jpg--b4vzet.jpg

2hqs2dd.jpg--2rdayc4.jpg

I've worked pretty -beep-ing much on this , so at least say thanks .

Oh and by the way , if you find any bug please report it here .

Download [gamefront]

Amazing GM Shop nice work... u have fix  bugs on the gm shop?

Well i've created it from 0 , so bugs are normal at this stage .. So please , if you find any , report it .

sTNL please give me a good interlude patch...with Christmas Event included...i can give you the Christmas Event archive but don't know how to activate the event...and after you give me the patch i will put your GM shp...the bes...please ;D

there you buy weapons, there is one Infinity Rod with special ability and an Infinity Blade with Special abilitys...Could you tell me the name of these weapons??Hero with sa??:P

there you buy weapons, there is one Infinity Rod with special ability and an Infinity Blade with Special abilitys...Could you tell me the name of these weapons??Hero with sa??:P

icon.weapon_the_sword_of_hero_i01

icon.weapon_the_mace_of_hero_i01

if you aren't bored tell me the icon of all hero weapons b/c i want create custom Items..for example Infinity Bow-Health...ty in advance

Get unreal tournament package tool .. you can take any icon name from there ..