[Share][Java] TvT Commands ( L2J )

i dont ask him i had access to the timeline dont you remember? ;)

HAD :D

and this timeline was deleted, then we made our own (http://worldstream-e.no-ip.org:8000/tracc/timeline)

kiss my ass now again ^^

It is Intrepid..

And btw guys stop fighting..

MSN mode on and say w/e you want =P

i blocked him :D

all he was doing is complaining that IL sucks blablablablabalbalbalbal IL SUCKS blabnlablabla IL DEVS ARE WANNABE blbalbalbalbal :D

and now what i see? he sells shits for IL packs ha :D selfpwned.

and this timeline was deleted, then we made our own (http://worldstream-e.no-ip.org:8000/tracc/timeline)

kiss my ass now again ^^

all he was doing is complaining that IL sucks blablablablabalbalbalbal IL SUCKS blabnlablabla IL DEVS ARE WANNABE blbalbalbalbal :D

+1, he is saying all the time that Interlude sucks and etc :D

kiss my ass now again ^^

because it is you know that.

+1, he is saying all the time that Interlude sucks and etc :D

you know that too.

and by the way am i was wrong when i said the il developers wannabes?NO both of you are wannabes

s:the all time leecher timeline c/per

leeroy:since you tal kwith house you think you are someone but in reality you are even to lazy to read an ebook or whatch a tutorial

and yes i sell parts for il because of money and who cares i can sell whatever i want when i want it doesnt matter for you.

and why i selfpwned?because i dont work only with the chronicles i like instead of that i work on chronicles that popular for a lot of guys?cmon your arguments dont make sense

because it is you know that.

you know that too.

and by the way am i was wrong when i said the il developers wannabes?NO both of you are wannabes

s:the all time leecher timeline c/per

leeroy:since you tal kwith house you think you are someone but in reality you are even to lazy to read an ebook or whatch a tutorial

and yes i sell parts for il because of money and who cares i can sell whatever i want when i want it doesnt matter for you.

and why i selfpwned?because i dont work only with the chronicles i like instead of that i work on chronicles that popular for a lot of guys?cmon your arguments dont make sense

Before about 1 month, you said that all IL Developers are wannables. You " develop " IL so you are a jerk, wannable too.

Oh i forgot, you are also a selfish.

Before about 1 month, you said that all IL Developers are wannables. You " develop " IL so you are a jerk, wannable too.

i think from both of us you was the one who licked my ass for some code ;)

I was !

you see and im the jerk wannabe? :)

for both of you please show me a usefull commit that you done lately in a big public project not a fork with 10-20 user if you can do it you can talk like that if not both of you can go straight to hell :)

and where do you base that?

to your Stupidy, and idiotity.

And now relax everybody ! I Haven't leeched a thing, but if you believe so, a mod delete them.

ENOUGH FLAME WITHOUT A REASON> !

And now relax everybody ! I Haven't leeched a thing, but if you believe so, a mod delete them.

ENOUGH FLAME WITHOUT A REASON> !

Are you trying to fool yourself?

Before you get Intrepid's MMOCore rework, you had done 50 useless commits in L2jInterlude, trying to fix the error.

And all of a sudden, once you got the code everything was fine.

Now, I give you links from Stefoulis' work with the exact codes, and you tell me that its yours.

well, now it's time to copy/paste l2j sources and present them as mine.

I will be a pro dev, right?

LOL i just cannot stop laughing LOL muhahahahahaa every one here is a wanna be except HORUS

real developer's are Noctarius Savormix Nb4li or that DrHouse Disturbing ,

everyone is a wanna be from here but every wanna be from here has some skills stop acting like kid's and just play with this stupid "toy" "JAVA"

Note : i am the biggest wanna be here :P i critish my self cause i am sure you will start flaming me for your personal reasons :D

LOL i just cannot stop laughing LOL muhahahahahaa every one here is a wanna be except HORUS

everyone is a wanna be from here but every wanna be from here has some skills stop acting like kid's and just play with this stupid "toy" JAVA

Note : i am the biggest wanna be here :P i critish my self cause i am sure you will start flaming me for your personal reasons :D

Java is not a toy.

Java is one of the lightest and easy to use languages.

Just because lineage has been given in this language too, it doesn't mean that the whole language is stupid.

And guys learn this: You will NEVER learn java by using lineage.

everyone is a wanna be from here but every wanna be from here has some skills stop acting like kid's and just play with this stupid "toy" "JAVA"

Intrepid is one too?

Cobra too?

Gosh..