[Share][Java] TvT Commands ( L2J )

Thanks for the share, i dont care who made it BUT

i was playing on l2emi and i was gold member there (not that this says something)

Lee was only working, basically i havent seen any other guy as an adminstrator to l2emi.

w/e Intrepid should take -1 karma?

leave him to dekarma me until i reach -4 and get banned :D

its fun cuz i thought that he changed and doesn't give -1 for personal things like flames between us, but i was wrong ^^

Thanks for the share, i dont care who made it BUT

i was playing on l2emi and i was gold member there (not that this says something)

Lee was only working, basically i havent seen any other guy as an adminstrator to l2emi.

dekarma me but find a reason to do it first.

leave him to dekarma me until i reach -4 and get banned :D

its fun cuz i thought that he changed and doesn't give -1 for personal things like flames between us, but i was wrong ^^

Well, I think Intrepid is starting Flaming all the time ( prove me wrong ). I think Leprus shouldn't take -1 Karma from Intrepid, anw. @Leprus: i won't give you +1 because they might dekarm me too. :(

Well, I think Intrepid is starting Flaming all the time ( prove me wrong ). I think Leprus shouldn't take -1 Karma from Intrepid, anw. @Leprus: i won't give you +1 because they might dekarm me too. :(

ahahahaha i dont comment that :D

the scammer and the "master of flame" as maxtor call wizzy :D

both of you are extremly funny i understand now when maxtor said at night "kids stuck in my forum" :)

dekarma me but find a reason to do it first.

Nothing personal with you dude,

just rules are rules and because of the flaming you had with leeroy for over 2 pages, you should get -1 karma like he did.

Nothing personal with you dude,

just rules are rules and because of the flaming you had with leeroy for over 2 pages, you should get -1 karma like he did.

w8 w8 w8.

Okay than i flame you and you take -1 karma because i flamed you :D thats what you said :D leeroy flamed me and thats why i should be dekarmed? :D

w8 w8 w8.

Okay than i flame you and you take -1 karma because i flamed you :D thats what you said :D leeroy flamed me and thats why i should be dekarmed? :D

W/e dude, if im wrong im sry.

W/e dude, if im wrong im sry.

You are not wrong, Intrepid should take -1 like wizzy.

ANYWAY STOP HERE ! NO MORE FLAMES. ITS A NEW YEAR, oh com'on please, stop no more replies with flames only FLAme ME beacuse you think i am a leacher. okay ? Stop flaming each other !

EDIT: Is the second time i see Maxtor viewing topics: SySt3MGaM3RFr3aKs, BS®, ™StarЯdoм®, Maxtor and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.  :P:P

w8 w8 w8.

if some donor mm take a look on ur list i think i've dekarmed you once for calling the whole community stupid :)

is this a reason enough?

p.s. guess what i've talked with maxtor and he never said such thing for me.

bye.

You are not wrong, Intrepid should take -1 like wizzy.

than feel free to dekarma me :D atleast its just an abuse so i get it back anyway :D

if some donor mm take a look on ur list i think i've dekarmed you once for calling the whole community stupid :)

is this a reason enough?

bye.

than feel free to dekarma me :D atleast its just an abuse so i get it back anyway :D

I asked you to stop it. 2 Years are remaining till the end of the wolrd. MAKE LOVE NOT WAR.

is this a reason enough?

bye.

2010.01.02.  2:55:18  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  Νικος® | ........................  and all of hes post are like that so junk

2010.01.02.  2:55:43  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  Νικος® | ........................  its in the spam section in l2jdev section is announcements section in l2j competitions

2010.01.02.  2:55:49  Νικος® | ........................  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  he is master at flaming

2010.01.02.  2:55:50  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  Νικος® | ........................  almost everywhere

2010.01.02.  2:56:01  Νικος® | ........................  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  i warned him

msn log(L)

and it was not the whole community just you and your staff at eminence especially jake :)

2010.01.02.  2:55:18  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  Νικος® | ........................  and all of hes post are like that so junk

2010.01.02.  2:55:43  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  Νικος® | ........................  its in the spam section in l2jdev section is announcements section in l2j competitions

2010.01.02.  2:55:49  Νικος® | ........................  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  he is master at flaming

2010.01.02.  2:55:50  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  Νικος® | ........................  almost everywhere

2010.01.02.  2:56:01  Νικος® | ........................  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  i warned him

msn log(L)

and it was not the whole community just you and your staff at eminence especially jake :)

this isn't for wizzy, its for leprus

make the difference better next time :)

btw my staff is far better than yours ^^ your girlfriend is waiting me in the hospital so brb =D

p.s. oh someone can't handle things alone and cant stand of me that he cries to maxtor for a ban? thats so -beep-ing sad :(

p.s.2 yeh maxtor told me that im the master of flame, i want my reward now!

2010.01.02.  2:55:18  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  Νικος® | ........................  and all of hes post are like that so junk

2010.01.02.  2:55:43  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  Νικος® | ........................  its in the spam section in l2jdev section is announcements section in l2j competitions

2010.01.02.  2:55:49  Νικος® | ........................  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  he is master at flaming

2010.01.02.  2:55:50  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  Νικος® | ........................  almost everywhere

2010.01.02.  2:56:01  Νικος® | ........................  「rk」Happy Man Finally:D  i warned him

msn log(L)

I asked you to stop it. 2 Years are remaining till the end of the wolrd. MAKE LOVE NOT WAR.

Jeez !