[Other] Ways To Earn Adena On L2Gold

mVecAtoR

Hello guys at this topic I will post some ways to earn adena on L2 Gold

OK lets start :P

1st way : Go to Heine and buy many bogs spent all your adena it doesn't matter. Then right click on each one bog and the +0 bog will be 9-10 +1 bogs :D Now sell them 2-5kk each and voila adenas!

2nd way : Make a dwarf character and level up him at 78 level. If you want make and rebirths ( I have made 3). When you make rebirths (it is not necessary) if you can enchant and the skills spoil and sweeper (BE CAREFUL IF YOU ENCHANT THEM BEFORE MAKE A REBIRTH AND MAKE THE REBIRTH AFTER THE SKILLS WILL BE +0 AGAIN). Ok now go to the blazing swamp and go as higher you can. Now start spoil-kill-sweep the mobs and voila till your buffs end (1 hour) 500 water mantra 300 wind 300 silver nugget and 4-7kk Sell the mantras and many adenas

3rd way :  Go with your dwarf at Elven Ruins and start spoil-kill-sweep the mobs. Some mobs maybe drop Enria

4th way : Make a Warlord level up him (to full level) and go to the Giants Gave. Take many mobs and kill them. You will get many adenas!

PS. Now I think that L2Gold now has the Giant Cave as a Hunting Zone. This is not a problem.

Credits to HM5

btw you dont need to go to hein to buy your bogs unless you get them from a Hero.

Also GC is old they just reimplimented it cause the old players wanted it back.

On a Dwarf the Skills you don't lose if you have them enchanted as you have your

spoil and sweep from a low level.

[gr] Malakies oute leitourgei kai einai klemeno apo to Sectoin, OLA SOU TA SHARE [/gr]

[eng] Already shared in other sections. THIS IS JUST A SHIT WITH A DICK ! -beep- of bitch ! [/eng]

[gr] Grrr, kosta stamata tis Valkies ! [/gr]

[eng] Please try to be a human ! [/eng]

-1 Karma, and someone ban this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Animal.