Buff Bug Exchant Bug

Devangell™

Alloz guys one old bug i dont know if is already share but if exist one mod delete it...

Easy farm exchange : what i mean... in some server's you farm and you trade the gold bars for adena right??some server;s have the .deposit .withdraw and for this is easy but some server must be go to npc and do that all the time...so one bug for do it easy and dont want to go every 5 min at npc to trade if you talk to npc and go and hit other monster and you are away from the npc which trade you see can do the trade from a far in some server this dont have fix....tested on infinityheroes...

Buffer : is the same think you press on buffer and if you go far you can get buffs again and you can press heal heal and heal in pvp and you are unbeatable this two bug must be fixed but some server dont have the fix so be unbeatable :P

Cya ...!!

ah.. well i doubt this rly works on other servers.. anyway on most server u can augment weapons this way.

Also u dont have to click "Remove Augmentation" over and over again. Click once till the window pop up then just drop your weapon and hit remove. No need to talk to the NPC and so on....