[Share]Rabbit Event

Since my last share was already shared(BAH!) I decided to make another one(LOL!)!

Kay I did found it on La2Base but sharing it here will help ya I guess..BTW let's get it on.

-=General information=-

Hunt RB rabbits developed on L2jOfficial1495p_final + RB_Rabbit_Event take the quest from NPC (can cancel) kill raznvh RB (as configured) on a dead man RB appears one bunny rabbits just beat Nada with his bare hands while you get Kantsel and buff you customized skill without quest quest an item not 'll get (a chance to adjust)

30 seconds on the attack with his fists rabbit (set time) 90% chance you can knock out of 0 to 4 (a lucky) after which the rabbits disappear 100% beats an item with fists, guns do not get added to rabbits RB Skills curse Reid hung up if the above 9lvl made on 1 total skill lvl 3 (RB_baff Temporarily increases Might, Haste, Focus, Guidance, Death Whisper. Level 3.) and inserted baferam than orcs (5 in 1 skill)

11 rabbits by lvl (20,26,32,38,44,50,56,62,68,74,80) Now the 11 rabbits assigned to each RB taken from the base makes big file with RB (rb_spisok.xls) add, delete or modify BR, as well as a chance you can change the file (__init__.py) as a set of prizes: Vesper Armor S84, Vesper Weapon S84, All Bracelet, Belt (all collected from the base, something without a name, or you can make your prizes)

Developer:Vitya

Size:1 Mb

Chronicles:Gracia CT2.3/FINAL +

Platform:JAVA

1261518915_1.jpg

Anyway don't tell me about my english cause the text was on Russian and I used some translators.I can't get a shit out of those words but I think that you will understand what's that event...

Download here

Yours faithfully,MD

wtf -beep-ing rabbits

i am gonna kill em all

thanks for sharing it

Thanks nab.BTW as I understood(i think i did)the dead players become rabbits or smth like this :D

Google translators sux ^^

I can't understand anything of the general info.

Anyway , thanks for sharing it.

Then you don't wanna know what the rest of the translators wrote :D

Wrong - its made in python.

Seems that His owner has another opinion...

I saw it on la2base sayin' java :S!

Seems that His owner has another opinion...

I saw it on la2base sayin' java :S!

Nice share jimmy,but it's 100% python as Matim say :P

Keep up aderfe :)

Kay guys I believe.But the source said that's a java modification!

Since it works it's not a problem the way it's made :D!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...