Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Devangell™

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

spider-man-web-of-shadow_4225.jpg

spider-man-web-shadows18.jpg

spider-man-web-of-shadows-07.jpg

Plot

In New York City, what was thought to be an infection turned out to be an invasion. The story begins with Spider-Man assisting S.H.I.E.L.D. agents in the middle of the invasion. He reunites with Mary Jane Watson and Luke Cage before being attacked by an unidentified assailant.

The story then picks up four days ago when Spider-Man and Mary Jane were attacked by Venom. During the battle a part of the symbiote of Venom's suit binds itself to Parker. With his symbiotic power Parker defeats Brock, but Venom still escapes. Mary Jane is rushed to the hospital, but two rival gangs, the Rolling Sevens and the Park Avenues, engage in a gunfight in front of the hospital. After stopping the fighting gangs outside of the hospital, Spider-Man joins Luke Cage in the war against the Rolling Sevens and the Park Avenues. When Cage finally sets up a parley between the two rival gangs, the meeting is attacked by heavily armed mercenaries. Spider-Man takes them down and discovers evidence that the gang war was set up.

Spider-Man traces the attackers to Fisk Industries, home of the notorius Kingpin. When attempting to confront Kingpin, Spider-Man encounters Black Cat. After having a run in with Moon Knight, Spider-Man assumes Black Cat is working for the Kingpin and chases her down. Black Cat claims that she was trying to infiltrate Fisk's heist operation as a favor with Spider-Man. He then traces the manufacturer of Kingpin's armor to the Vulture, who he defeats in a mid-air battle. Spider-Man then precedes to wipe out the last of Kingpin's troops when he is attacked by strangely aggressive citizens with powers similar to his own. The civilians take down Kingpin's soldiers and then turn on Spider-Man. He attempts to defend himself and is seen by the police as "attacking" the people. Spider-Man is seen as a criminal and now goes into hiding.

He begins an investigation of the strange behavior of Manhattan's citizens, during which he is confronted and attacked by Wolverine in Hell's Kitchen. After convincing Wolverine that he has his symbiotic suit under control, the duo set out to pacify the aggressive citizens, confirmed to be infected by the same symbiote Spider-Man wears. During his campaign to cleanse the city, Spider-Man discovers that Venom is somehow using the symbiote suit he wears to clone itself. These clones form hives in many parts of the city. From these hives, they launch an invasion against the citizens of the city, kidnapping them and throwing them into the hives, where they emerge as symbiotic zombies.

After destroying several pods, S.H.I.E.L.D. sends a Helicarrier to Manhattan to quarantine the citizens, determining which are infected and which are not. Black Widow is appointed head of the S.H.I.E.L.D. quarantine operation. As Black Widow is about to arrest Spider-Man, Electro attacks one of the quarantine zones, looking for his sister. Electro finds his sister, who has been infected, and in turn infects Electro. Now bonded to his own symbiote, Electro flees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXGPs98qAag

is it made of from the new movie of spiderman which will be on the screens in the middle of 2010 or it's like ultimate spuderman or like friend and foes??btw ty for infos!!xD

Were i can donlowd this game ?

In warez or torrent sites...which they aren't allowed here for share.

I downloaded myself and i have to say it's really good game. I liked it most from all the spider-man games