Hi from WizZy =D

Leprus

Ok so i spoke with maxtor and i can be in here again =D

greetings to all my fans and all my friends .. especially tipsy, horus, osiris, fakoykas, stef, revenger, serk, lauq, sofaki and coyote ^^

If you are claiming to be my friend and u're not in the list, means that i dont even remember you so gtfo.

jeez i thought we are lost our wannabes well i get prooved wrong anyway just dont touch l2j sections im begging you please!^^

greetings to all my fans and all my friends .. especially tipsy, horus, osiris, fakoykas, stef, revenger, serk, lauq ^^

If you are claiming to be my friend and u're not in the list, means that i dont even remember you so gtfo.

I am not in your friends, sniif...

jeez i thought we are lost our wannabes well i get prooved wrong anyway just dont touch l2j sections im begging you please!^^

kiss my ass

btw im not working on IL anymore.. since i've seen what happend to eminence =D

the only thing you were right about is not to use il .. but i was stupid and didnt listen to you =D

kiss my ass

btw im not working on IL anymore.. since i've seen what happend to eminence =D

the only thing you were right about is not to use il .. but i was stupid and didnt listen to you =D

sry im not going to kiss your ass i know you want it but still no i dont hang at that side of the plate if you know what i mean :)

Welcome meng!u iz the banned legend?

lets hope soon unbanned.. i was a crybaby emo before =D but not anymore.. ^^

sry im not going to kiss your ass i know you want it but still no i dont hang at that side of the plate if you know what i mean :)

kiss my penis then.. makes no difference =D

greetings to all my fans and all my friends .. especially tipsy, horus, osiris, fakoykas, stef, revenger, serk, lauq ^^

i am not in the friend list too :(

so i gtfo :(