Paysafe2Webmoney

Grim.

its opened days now btw.. but my opinion is that those guys are huge thieves :P (i changed 300 euro paysafe cards to paypal few days ago.. and its about 220 euro to paypal... they take about 25% of the money ... <.<).

they are pretty fast tho..

its opened days now btw.. but my opinion is that those guys are huge thieves :P (i changed 300 euro paysafe cards to paypal few days ago.. and its about 220 euro to paypal... they take about 25% of the money ... <.<).

axaclty, for this i dont like this websites... the other way it go to the bank and give a code, bank take onyl 3% from money...

i usually exchange a small amount of money , about 10-20 euros ... and i get even more money from their service .. about 1-2 euros more

i usually exchange a small amount of money , about 10-20 euros ... and i get even more money from their service .. about 1-2 euros more

:S thats impossible to get more! ur wrong.. probably ur confusing euro to usd :/

edit: actually if ur exchanging less than 50 euro it shows u this..  "The total value of your vouchers is less than 50. The additional service fee of 10% will be charged"

so u loose even more actually! there is no way u get more.

[gr] eleoC an balo 25 euro mou perni ta 2 eleoC ego 8elw p.x ena web hosting kai kani 25 euro kai epidi i paysafecard paei 10-25-50 8a anagkasto na paro ton 50 euro! super kleftes apo tin pleura m kalitera na pao sti trapeza

:S thats impossible to get more! ur wrong.. probably ur confusing euro to usd :/

edit: actually if ur exchanging less than 50 euro it shows u this..  "The total value of your vouchers is less than 50. The additional service fee of 10% will be charged"

so u loose even more actually! there is no way u get more.

maybe you are right.

• 3 weeks later...