[L2J] Eternal Network

storm.eternal_network

First i'll suggest you stop making account and write posts to your topic so you keep it on top of page.

Second if it was dedicated host you wouldn't need a domain host cause you can use the dedicated PC for a website host.

Third is good luck.

1. Uhm, only because you or others may practice it this way doesnt mean I do it too. Maybe give some proves for your statement or stfu.

2. Hosting website and server on the same machine is dumb and, again for the slow ones, the server IS dedicated. Its getting rediciolous, srsly.

3. Ty. :D

Nice server ;P i think you will have a lot of player and a long duration ^^

Thank you too for the compliment and I hope you are right about the player count as I can promise the thing about the duration.  ;)

this server sees so nice....im joining right now..:P

LE: this servers seems dead.....i couldnt see any1  :-\

Yeah, all players say its nice and love it. :D

But most of them are hunting RBs to get the desired Golden Apiga's or doing pvp so you wont ever see anyone sitting like a bull in town and being a carebear.

Btw after some new suggestions were made for the server and I implemented most of them there is something new again so check it out! :P

Yeah, all players say its nice and love it. :D

But most of them are hunting RBs to get the desired Golden Apiga's or doing pvp so you wont ever see anyone sitting like a bull in town and being a carebear.

Btw after some new suggestions were made for the server and I implemented most of them there is something new again so check it out! :P

+1 Like it

+1 Like it

Thank you. :-)

And after some advertising some new players joined and the people amount is increasing and getting a nice community (really nice - for a pvp server! xD)!

Yeah!!! +1 from me too!!!

Ty, ty, ty. :D

But im posting because there is - again - an update! :D

Removed the old farm area and added a completeley new one which will impress you all so have fun and enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...