Just A Idea

brett16

I was thinking maybe you guys could make a sticky topic of all the exploits that work and links to that thread. Could call it Working Exploits or something :D and any of the old ones that no longer work could be deleted.

Example:

Working Exploits:

Get Free Strider (Link to Thread)

Anyways thats my idea. tell me what you think. post comments :D. yeah i know it would be alittle work to keep it updated. but you got alot of people on these forums that stuff these out on alot of servers so it might not :D

yeah well they got a good community here so i think they could do it, kinda think it wouldn't be that hard. someone adds a exploit if people say it works they can add it. if it doesn't it gets deleted :D

disagree,all the exploits works but you must find a server ;) like hlapex 0,1 % at this time maybe 0% ..but is an exploit!no no i think anyone now and u can see from the days the last exploits have posts from the last days they smell fresh! 'today' yesterday'  7 May ...so you must be a very very very BIG idiot :P

disagree,all the exploits works but you must find a server ;) like hlapex 0,1 % at this time maybe 0% ..but is an exploit!no no i think anyone now and u can see from the days the last exploits have posts from the last days they smell fresh! 'today' yesterday'  7 May ...so you must be a very very very BIG idiot :P

really because half of it doesn't work..