[Suupa Share] L2 FileEdit CT2.4 + Universal Patcher - Updated with v1.0

takhs7

actually .. my bad .. make it like this..

RightMouse=CameraRotationOn | UseAutoTrackingPawnOff | StopMouse | CameraRotationOff OnRelease | UseAutoTrackingPawnOn OnRelease | MoveMouse OnRelease | set Engine.LineagePlayerController MaxZoomingDist 65535 | set Engine.LineagePlayerController MinZoomingDist -65535

now u can do infinite zoom in.. even throu walls.. its not the best wall hack ever but it does the trick i think.

so my question...

you talk about the user.ini in the system folder right? maybe i can open it but there is nothing to change it like you post before cause its all beeing written in japanese...

so if its the user.ini that you`re talking about, did any1 got that in english or something readable?

i got it... it works XD

actually .. my bad .. make it like this..

RightMouse=CameraRotationOn | UseAutoTrackingPawnOff | StopMouse | CameraRotationOff OnRelease | UseAutoTrackingPawnOn OnRelease | MoveMouse OnRelease | set Engine.LineagePlayerController MaxZoomingDist 65535 | set Engine.LineagePlayerController MinZoomingDist -65535

now u can do infinite zoom in.. even throu walls.. its not the best wall hack ever but it does the trick i think.

not working again

recommended way: install a c-l-e-a-n epilogue client... fully update it.. then make a backup of the system folder.. name it like "system - updated clean".. so now u have 2 folders.. "system" and "system - updated clean" that are the same.. now download my universal patcher and unrar the exe inside the "system" folder.. run it.. w8 till the patching completes and ur almost done.. now just download an unpacked l2.exe and gameguard killer from fyyre's website and add to the system.

http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/

wildcard_epilogue.rar - - Gracia: Epilogue, only <-- gameguard killer

ct2pt4_l2.rar (update: 10.01.2010, #2) - - unpacked l2.bin for Gracia: Epilogue <-- unpacked l2.exe

well i did like you post it... but when i run the patcher nothing happens... is there anything else i can do???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...