[Suupa Share] L2 FileEdit CT2.4 + Universal Patcher - Updated with v1.0

takhs7

You will have a +1 from me when you will release a working l2 file_edit

+1 For this

You sure deserve it since it requires a loooot of work.

filedit works just fine. I tested it and its just ok.

Greetings:

I want to try your patch; the problem is that Rapidshare has no free slots for download (it's been like that for more than 2 hours now :S ). Could you please upload it at other server (like 4hsared)? or could you send it by e-mail?

Thanks a lot for the opportunity: your patch its quite motivating :)

Cheers

Hello again:

I know this is a noob question and i'm pretty ashamed to do it, but I just can't find the answer :S. I've patched a clean system and updated system until today and everything goes right; my issue is that I just can make the client start! I mean, I've renamed L2.dat to L2.exe but the Client refuses to start. I sued your L2FileEdit for including my server host in the L2.ini ... what else is needed to do for the client to properly start?

... help :S.

Thanks again for all.. you really rock!

Cheers

Hello again:

I know this is a noob question and i'm pretty ashamed to do it, but I just can't find the answer :S. I've patched a clean system and updated system until today and everything goes right; my issue is that I just can make the client start! I mean, I've renamed L2.dat to L2.exe but the Client refuses to start. I sued your L2FileEdit for including my server host in the L2.ini ... what else is needed to do for the client to properly start?

... help :S.

Thanks again for all.. you really rock!

Cheers

thats coz u need to use one of fyyre's unpacked executables dude... :/

http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/

well thats what happens when ppl share patched systems all the time.. and now all newbies got lazy and they cant figure anything out... great.. would be 300x times better to make a 5min guide on how to patch a system than post ready sh1t.

anyway.. im saying this coz i got another 2 pms about that.. <.<

• 2 weeks later...

My L2fileedit .. ugh.. stoped working? Errors, each time i try to save and sometimes when i try to load files.

Cannot open file "C:\Docume~1\T\Ustawi~1\Temp\RarSFX0\temp\new-skillgrp.dat". and something like.. 'file cannot be found'. This file do exist, i guess it's related to L2asm-disasm, because:

L2asm-disasm was like "Cannot open definition file '..\temp\new-skillgrp.ddf'." so,i copied the file wanted and then it was like

Decimal conversion unsuccesful.

Reading row error:

row: 59925

field: 5 / 19 (name: cast_range)

Any ideas? o0

if someone standed next to you he would get killed, b'coz the aura of awesomeness would round-house kicked him in the face

ur simply awesome...  =)

Regardz, and thank you!