server in law

hi my friends.... so please help me..... how much money i need to make a server but i have not problem of polish and law????? now i have l2java server whats my problem with the police???? i have to warning?

If ur server gets to be populated and popular then ncsoft will hunt u down. Its illegall using files that u dont have the rights for it.

Anyways theres lots of servers, populated that havent been closed. So its up to u

If ur server gets to be populated and popular then ncsoft will hunt u down. Its illegall using files that u dont have the rights for it.

Anyways theres lots of servers, populated that havent been closed. So its up to u

he is using l2j.

hi my friends.... so please help me..... how much money i need to make a server but i have not problem of polish and law????? now i have l2java server whats my problem with the police???? i have to warning?

no need a money for doinga l2java you must know good l2developing if you don't know you can buy a developer

• 2 weeks later...

If you use L2J, then the police can't hurt you! About the cost, I think you'll need money to rent a dedicated server!

i think total cost of server is around 400$ the month (l2ownage)

Well pro like that... I dont think he is going to buy dedicated machine ^^.

I think he is going to host it at home.

So if so, your answer is 0$ per month. ^^

cmon i dont think he wants to run a n00b server, all home hosted servers are retarded, and none are successful... if you want a nice server, get the good stuff, and focus on the materials IN the server, not what the server is running on, just get a good system, good internet connection so u get 0 lag even if u are on the otherside of the country, and your good to go... i dont know the price, i never host servers, only play em...