Pws sas bolebei h mpara?

+cs.tribal

gia pia tin les epic?

tou domi einai gia oly kai den exei to seal of winter giati ston server p epeza ginotan mono 2 debuffs na kaneis.

gt einai poli empeiri mpara giafto..!! name server??

Hello everyone,

I'm sure most of you were expecting this announce couple of days ago, well we are truly busy something which made us incapable to keep an eye at the forum.

We let you know that the server will be wiped, but not only wiped, it will be FULLY freshed. We will change lot of the features, lots of things that you disliked on deathavenue - deathwhisper. We'll try to correct everything.

The work for the new freshed server has already begun and we believe that it's 60% completed already. Hopefully by the end of the month we will finish the whole rework!

Me and the rest of the staff promises you that the new server won't be anything like what you've seen before on our servers. We will change some things to make the server much more enjoyable than it used to be. We'll try to balance the server and i was sorry that, this didn't happen on deathavenue. We let some things get out of our control, like the augments which totally destroyed the balance of the server.

Thanks everyone who helped us through the time, we saw our mistakes and we will try not to repeat them. We will try to make the things better for all of you who supported us. Also, thanks to all of the donators who supported the server and kept it alive!

The forum will be shut down one of these days for a big maintenance and we will probably move your accounts to the new forum.

L2DeathAvenue Staff wishes you all the best and we hope to see you again when we reopen!

This is what admin of the server told,but actually server was unbalanced and there was hard farm that made ppl leave..anyway...

Edit:den kserw gt to egrapsa sta agglika lol tec pa afta eipe o admin tou deathavenue alla o server htan unbalanced me apotelesma na feugane oi players tec  pa.

pote ekleise o death?? anixtos i3era egw oti einai :S .. teCpa..!! enta3ie kalos einai san server..!!

wipe έμαθα ότι έκανε και νομίζω θα ξανανοίξει.

This is what admin of the server told,but actually server was unbalanced and there was hard farm that made ppl leave..anyway...

ellinika mila re file..!! se elliniko section eimaste :) .. k btw enta3ei poli spamarame :) ..

ellinika mila re file..!! se elliniko section eimaste :) .. k btw enta3ei poli spamarame :) ..

όχι ρε εντάξει, κουβέντα να γίνεται.

συζητάμε εδώ πέρα. ακόμα και το σέκτιον discussion λέγεται.

όχι ρε εντάξει, κουβέντα να γίνεται.

συζητάμε εδώ πέρα. ακόμα και το σέκτιον discussion λέγεται.

afto na m peis ..!! siga mn xalasei kanenan..!! ante na gini k ligo active afto to section :) .. dead itan toso kairo :) ..

afto na m peis ..!! siga mn xalasei kanenan..!! ante na gini k ligo active afto to section :) .. dead itan toso kairo :) ..

πάλι καλά που είχα rez πάνω μου :D