[Rate] Avatar+Sig

Goddess

Escord is me maybe? Nvm..

really? prove it ;)

Maybe, we don't have evidences!

Anyway, I really like [your] signature, dude!  :)

she is a girl -.-

Flower I unlike some haters respect your work!

That dude is actually making signatures for others and at least you can do is show some respect

i dont respect ripers ;) till she proves she is not 1 then nop thx

Firstly i am she. Secondly as good as some people know me i never ever cared about what ppl think about me/my work and etc. I am not gonna prove anything as long as i know what is the truth and so on. Be happy on my work or don't comment. Peace.

Firstly i am she. Secondly as good as some people know me i never ever cared about what ppl think about me/my work and etc. I am not gonna prove anything as long as i know what is the truth and so on. Be happy on my work or don't comment. Peace.

+1!agree with teh womeng in dis post!

The F word for da haterz

Flower do you think you are talking to idiots?

Firstly look at the day when this master piece was submitted... Submitted: April 19 You couldn't even draw a line back then.

Secondly just take a look at escord's gallery. Look at the work he has done and the dates the wallys and crap were added. The first one was in 2007... You registered in 2009 and couldn't even open photoshop. I haven't seen a more failing and childish attempt to fool some people than this one. Grow up and get a life. And again, I have to remind you, you are not talking to fools.

Flower do you think you are talking to idiots?

Firstly look at the day when this master piece was submitted... Submitted: April 19 You couldn't even draw a line back then.

Secondly just take a look at escord's gallery. Look at the work he has done and the dates the wallys and crap were added. The first one was in 2007... You registered in 2009 and couldn't even open photoshop. I haven't seen a more failing and childish attempt to fool some people than this one. Grow up and get a life. And again, I have to remind you, you are not talking to fools.

Damn, have you ever though of becoming a Rip Buster?!