What sort of server do you like? (MaxCheaters.com L2)

XManton

Pick your destiny.  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your destiny.

• 25x Stacking subclass ( DN Like )
    • 100x Stacking subclass ( DN Like )
    • 200x Stacking subclass ( DN Like )
    • 25x Retail like ( GM Shop to A Grade ).
    • 100x Retail like ( GM Shop to A Grade ).
    • 200x Retail like. ( GM Shop to A Grade ).
    • Other option. If you pick this, Please reply why.

xp x50-x100, adena rate x300-x400, enchant rate 66%, farmable s grade armors(meaning that you don't need just adena to get it) farmable epic jwls and add apella as custom armor that can only be obtained by killing epic bosses (with just a bit higher than normal s grade stats) i just think s grade armors are not cool ;/ no donations that will ruin the balance of the server... with 2-3 farm zones 1st for newbies(no pk/pvp allowed and easy mobs) 2nd(for all kind of players) 3rd:(party zone with very hard mobs) and a zone with boosted xp mobs... i think a lot of ppl hate xping (im one of them... if i would love xping i would play a low rate) and the most important of all : DO NOT RUIN OLYMPIAD (its the only reason i still play l2... and interlude is the last good chronicle)

EDIT:s grade enchant scrolls price should be between 5kk and 10kk not more

well this kind of server would make me play l2 again.

i vote other option. I want a PVP svr with 1000 or more xp i want gm shop , buffer , no augments which is very important and a little difficult enchant rate without custom items i think will be aweasome svr   

Other option - x40, walker allowed, GM shop till A grades - S  grades farmable via bosses - Unique quests or custom items for exchange, NO stuck sub, @Noblesse quest hellfire oil | pipette knife and lunargent on shop.

No custom items, although a boost like +2500 hp and 1500 cp for every class sounds good.

Why would walker be allowed, and a boost in hp/cp sounds unbalanced.

Why would walker be allowed, and a boost in hp/cp sounds unbalanced.

cuz the half l2 community needs walker at all, even on mid rate.

Have u seen l2 carnage? had 1k population in the beginning but it went totally fail because there was no dual box allowed and not walker.

Also about the hp & cp boost, it doesnt sount unbalanced but it will increase the duration of the pvp..

cuz the half l2 community needs walker at all, even on mid rate.

Have u seen l2 carnage? had 1k population in the beginning but it went totally fail because there was no dual box allowed and not walker.

Also about the hp & cp boost, it doesnt sount unbalanced but it will increase the duration of the pvp..

dude rly why would you need walker on mid rate server?on x50 it will take you 2-3 hours to get to 80 lvl... you don't need walker... for me the things that will ruin the server are : augments meaning farming very easy lifestones and very easy to get skills and walker...