[Share]L2JKamael Server - Newbies Pack

That databse part i dont understand very well, altought i can setup it without any problem, its just confusing, bcoz diskw is a small size folders with website, apache and database and database from my SQL program seems to be big program without all features, thats what confuses me, so ur telling me diskw not working within kamael servers?

diskw is working with all servers(when you put it for example on C4 pack you must change DB). Okay i will tell everything again .. i dont know who and what dont understand:

The MySQL is now fine and the things that are inserted in the diskw folder are quite enough to load fine MySQL Instance

The DB is working properly without any error

Every file is configed right

The LS Console is loading fine

The GS Console gives problems on all armors and weapons which i am trying to fix...

So the problem as i see is not in me :P .... anyway i will continue searching for the error

ok i find problem i make in \gameserver\config\options.properties      TestServer = False

now i created character and (life - mp)=0 and i cant Start .... and i cant created kamael character

.... what happen now :(

when i put start in character i see in game server window this

WARNING Could not restore char data: java.sql.SQLException: Unknown column 'appr

entice' in 'field list'

SEVERE could not restore in slot: 1

SEVERE Character could not be loaded (slot:1)