[Help]Converting demos..

ExTrEmEDwarf

Well, i got some demos from friends but when i add them to virtualdub it says: The file "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Demo.dem" is an unknown or unsupported type.

Any other way to convert demos?

NO.

Demos are meant to be viewed only by CS.

However, there's a way to convert .dem files.

While viewing the demo in cs, you can record it by using any screen recorder(high fps) and then export it as avi or whatever.

I think there's a topic about this matter(not sure though...).

NO.

Demos are meant to be viewed only by CS.

However, there's a way to convert .dem files.

While viewing the demo in cs, you can record it by using any screen recorder(high fps) and then export it as avi or whatever.

I think there's a topic about this matter(not sure though...).

and one more, how do they do the animations with them? like on inc 2, slife, etc.

also, whats the best screen recorder :|

and one more, how do they do the animations with them? like on inc 2, slife, etc.

also, whats the best screen recorder :|

Oh God, screen recorder?-.-'

JUST READ MY GOD DAMN TUTORIAL, CONVERT IT TO .AVI WITH VB AND THEN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT LOLZOR IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT..SCREEN RECORDERS/GAME RECORDSERS (Like Fraps) suck at rendering quality..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUx9Z3l6S7U

1:18 / 1:32 / 2:22 / 2:36 / 2:52 / 2:15

with what program these parts are made ?

Come on man, you gotta be kidding me.Making effects from models especially from games like CSS needs experience of moding in 3D programs for at least 1 year and generally for 3D Programs more than 2 years experience...Moding especially in 3D Programs is one of the most difficult design jobs...Don't you even think of making something like Slife 2...Not even it's worst effect..

Smerch is one of the best 3D Programs User I have ever seen that's why he is one of the most respectful people in MovieVault, Infprod etc etc..

Come on man, you gotta be kidding me.Making effects from models especially from games like CSS needs experience of moding in 3D programs for at least 1 year and generally for 3D Programs more than 2 years experience...Moding especially in 3D Programs is one of the most difficult design jobs...Don't you even think of making something like Slife 2...Not even it's worst effect..

Smerch is one of the best 3D Programs User I have ever seen that's why he is one of the most respectful people in MovieVault, Infprod etc etc..

thats what im talking about, i want to start learning modeling >.>