euthopia ENCHANT BUG

mytime

:o i think its a bug at list for euthopia server.. i have all my items +50 the max in euthopia. :) just equip an equip your weapon realy fast and pres the scrool for enchant whean is open the window for enchant if the weapon you wont to do ++ is last pres to enchant i have all my items +50 and 8 weapons extra +50 to.. try it ::)

well let me just say you all that there is no enchant bug ppl...i think it is the only thing that NCsoft is proud and hasNOT bugs yet

he is absolutely RIGHT!!

u must be very lucky.. or there is an 90-100% enchant rate.. (or you have a gm friend ;x)

NO ENCHANT BUG

:o i think its a bug at list for euthopia server.. i have all my items +50 the max in euthopia. :) just equip an equip your weapon realy fast and pres the scrool for enchant whean is open the window for enchant if the weapon you wont to do ++ is last pres to enchant i have all my items +50 and 8 weapons extra +50 to.. try it ::)

omg another fake enchant bug? T_T :'( too bad!!!

come on!what makes you think there is always an enchant bug???no bug for enchant exists :P

this server has really big enchant rates for max enchant +50....

i will NOT lock it...i am curius about your answers whoever believes there is a bug tell me why do you believe there is a bug in echanting???

GIVE ME AN HONEST REASON

damn why there must be a bug behind ppl luck to overenchanting???

maybe +50 in your playing server is safe enchant and over +51 is not safe, cause i dont believe that your "bug" works

lock this topic, enchant rates in euthopia are 95% +50 max, I used to play in this server,

I know numerous bugs, I used to be no.1 in this server [Funker]. I was a Titan with 250k P.Atk and I had an sph with huge m.atk and 34k cst speed. I was so powerful, that I got bored killing every1, so I quit this silly server.

oK tHeN proofs taken & ToPiC lOcKeD

PS: OMFG 95% and you sais that there was a bug?pfffff

whats the point playing and enchanting so easily all weapons?