[Request] plz im hopeless

`Vaxil

:'(  :'(  :'( plz i have a prob with legolas (make your own weapons) guide and i wanted to ask u if somone could make a speciffic armor i benn trying 2 weeks to make T_T (i am newbie) if anyone wants to do me that favour plz inform me... :-\ 

My prob is that on Unreal when i import the file it doesnt show anything..

what Ventic said; Unreal doesn't read files with spaces, or files that are in folders with spaces. So things like 'My Documents' and 'Program Files' make the files unimportable for unreal. Try putting it in C:/ indeed or folders without spaces in their names.

If that doesn't help; try checking your filters at the texture editor inside UnrealED, it might be so that all things are unchecked (texutres, shaders, modifiers, combiners etc.), but you need them all checked.

Good luck, and if you find troubles, first try search, or just ask like you do now :)

Being frustrated for two weeks is really uncomfortable I guess...

what Ventic said; Unreal doesn't read files with spaces, or files that are in folders with spaces. So things like 'My Documents' and 'Program Files' make the files unimportable for unreal. Try putting it in C:/ indeed or folders without spaces in their names.

If that doesn't help; try checking your filters at the texture editor inside UnrealED, it might be so that all things are unchecked (texutres, shaders, modifiers, combiners etc.), but you need them all checked.

Good luck, and if you find troubles, first try search, or just ask like you do now :)

Being frustrated for two weeks is really uncomfortable I guess...

what can i say???? i <3 uuuuuu!!!!!!