Recommend me video camera!

Lain

Hey I am about to ask Santa in a month to bring me new digital camera, but since I never had my own digital camera, I am asking you for help.

Price should be like 200$ - 250$

Requirements:

• High Quality, HD Quality
  • Handy Camera (means not too big)
  • I'd appreciate some known producers of digital products, like Panasonic, Sony, etc. (Not hui chui mui VIETNAM, which breaks within a month of usage  ::))

[move]Arigato dayo! Makuso chitaro da![/move]

First of all, are you Going to order the Camera through the Internet, from services like e-bay (it was an example, don't try this sucky site) or you're going to buy it from a shop at your neighbourhood. It's quite differen't since there are some brands that may not be found at your shop.

Secondly, the last sentence means that you avoid the "made in china" things?

Thirdly, Did you ask Santa if he has 200$? :P

First of all, are you Going to order the Camera through the Internet, from services like e-bay (it was an example, don't try this sucky site) or you're going to buy it from a shop at your neighbourhood. It's quite differen't since there are some brands that may not be found at your shop.

Secondly, the last sentence means that you avoid the "made in china" things?

Thirdly, Did you ask Santa if he has 200$? :P

Firstly, I don't avoid Asian products, but some, which I call 'unknown', are really awful, regardless of what is produced. But to be honest, there is a little undeniable wall standing between me and Asian products, but still I trust known marks, notwithstanding that they might be produced in Asian countries. And as far as I know Vietnam isn't China. :)

Secondly, I would never let my Santa's money flow through the Internet, not the big amounts. Don't worry, Czechs seem to be retarded and backward, but I Santa can travel to Prague anytime, which is big center of digital production.

Thirdly, Santa's a rich cock.

Well, this is sony's site (I hope that this won't be an advertisement, everybody knows what sony is).

http://www.sony.co.uk/section/home

I searched a bit and in the best ones I found mine too :P

The features are very nice, take a look:

#  13.6 effective megapixels resolution for extremely high quality imaging and detail-packed enlargements
# 3x optical zoom Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens for superb optical quality
# Smile Shutter waits until the subject smiles before firing the shutter: with adjustable smile threshold setting
# Enhanced Face Detection with high-speed subject tracking for clearer portraits
# Intelligent Scene Recognition automatically selects correct shooting mode depending on subject
# Large 2.7-inch (230K dot) Clear Photo LCD
# HD Output compatible with PhotoTV HD displays for optimised still images on BRAVIA TV
# BIONZ processor for enhanced image quality and fast response
# Dual Anti-blur with Super SteadyShot image stabilisation and Extra High Sensitivity mode ISO 6400 with Clear RAW Noise Reduction for clearer handheld shooting in low light
# D-Range Optimiser adjusts exposure and contrast in high contrast and backlit scenes 

The only problem is that I want the postal code to see the price :x

If you are interested, here it is: http://www.sony.co.uk/product/dsc-w-series/dsc-w300

Quite Handy, as you asked.

Oh and btw, you have made a mistake at your second post: Firstly = Secondly and Secondly = Firstly :P

I should tell the girls only.  :-[

(of what ? xD )

LOL :P

You are asking for a video camera now..

Do you still want the same features that you mentioned for the digital before?

That's why I asked for the size:

This is a video camera.

000098_sony_dcrsr_42_camcorder.jpg

But this is a video camera as well :S

Sony_PMW-EX1_camcorder_lg1.jpg

LOL :P

You are asking for a video camera now..

Do you still want the same features that you mentioned for the digital before?

All I've written was supposed to be for video camera, sorry. xD

All I've written was supposed to be for video camera, sorry. xD

That's the only "handy" thing I found, for your money..

It is about 169,99 euro.

MHSCM1D.png

But since I didn't find any features, I wouldn't suggest you to buy it, before asking for further information..

I found others too, but the good ones were like.. 599.99 euro.

There were cheap shiats as well, which costed 69,99 euro, but they looked like the second example of my post above and I do not consider it as handy..

You may have seen that I only suggest you Sony things.. That's because sony's my favourite brand (Sony old desktop, sony TV, sony digital cam, etc.)

The only thing I do not like on this is the colour..

It's too bright and I do not like too bright stuff (Black TV, Black Laptop, etc. :P)

But it's good that you like it, since it was the only cheap and good Sony's video recorder.

bai bai

• 3 months later...

Hello. Maybe you remember this thread. I finally managed to buy a camcorder, the lucky one to be chosen was SANYO XACTI FH1 CAMCORDER and I am FULLY SATISFIED. Quality is just AWESOME! It cost me 500$ though. I highly recommend this camera for any purposes.

Check how it looks like:

l_02547723.jpg

There's black one too, but If I wanted to buy black one, it would cost me +100$ xDDD (they can't be serious).

Video I recorded, check the quality:

(give it some time I just uploaded it, the video is still processing)