NPC For noblesse and sub-class

Versus

Question

Can some1 tell me how can i spawn a npc which makes me noblesse and sub-class?And can any1 tell me how can i buff myself (superhaste buff,zarich)

Sorry 4 my bad english

Thanks in advance  ;D

11 answers to this question

I see..No1 know it..So can i ask something else?In my server the packet is by killer_007 buffs are 20 minutes and dance-songs 2 minutes,how can i change it ???

I see..No1 know it..So can i ask something else?In my server the packet is by killer_007 buffs are 20 minutes and dance-songs 2 minutes,how can i change it ???

set

<effect count="1" name="Buff" time="15" val="0"> (this is 15 seconds)

to

<effect count="1" name="Buff" time="3600" val="0"> (this is 1 hour)

1) NOBODY CAN PROMISE YOU THAT IF YOU POST SOMETHING WILL GET AN ANSWER WITHIN 5 HOURS... Go and pay for instant support if you want such a thing...

2) Do not double post wtf do ya think... If you double post, your thread and get an answer faster? I will ask -1 instantly for double posting at the mods section 🙂

3) Just go to the respected NPC, if you know his name use //spawn <npc name/id>

4) //add_skill <skill ID>

5) Use the daaaaaaaaamn search buttooooooooooon, this is the... 100th question about that?

Edited by Vision

On 7/31/2007 at 9:49 PM, killer_007 said:

1) NOBODY CAN PROMISE YOU THAT IF YOU POST SOMETHING WILL GET AN ANSWER WITHIN 5 HOURS... Go and pay for instant support if you want such a thing...

2) Do not double post wtf do ya think... If you double post, your thread and get an answer faster? I will ask -1 instantly for double posting at the mods section 🙂

5) Use the daaaaaaaaamn search buttooooooooooon, this is the... 100th question about that?

Ask maxtor to paint the search button in red color ;D ;D ;D

Edited by Vision

On 7/31/2007 at 9:48 PM, Izzy said:

set

<effect count="1" name="Buff" time="15" val="0"> (this is 15 seconds)

to

<effect count="1" name="Buff" time="3600" val="0"> (this is 1 hour)

Where i must set them?

2) Do not double post wtf do ya think... If you double post, your thread and get an answer faster? I will ask -1 instantly for double posting at the mods section 🙂

Sorry if i made u angry..I forgot to use search button..Also i don't know the name of the npc 😕

Edited by Vision

:o guys come on dont act like that y dont u try to help a bit?.. anyways im gonna try to help... first: for a npc which makes u noblesse and sub-class i think u must make it yoursealf.. if u already have one serch its id at ur database... second: i didnt quite understand what u mean here.."And can any1 tell me how can i buff myself (superhaste buff,zarich)"  :-\ .. third.. to change buff time go to ur server/gameserver/data/stats/skills ... use this site to find buff's id http://hnt1.net/id/ .. if for example u want chant of victory u write that to the site and it will tell u its id is "1363" so u open the 1300-1399.xml .. press alt+f and write 1363.. scroll down a bit til u find this line <effect count="1" name="Buff" time="28800" val="0" stackOrder="1" stackType="CoV">

the number 28800 is the buffs time.. its in seconds if im not mistaken  ;)

28800= 8 hours if again im not mistaken...  :-X

hope that helped  ;)

Can some1 tell me how can i spawn a npc which makes me noblesse and sub-class?And can any1 tell me how can i buff myself (superhaste buff,zarich)

Sorry 4 my bad english

Thanks in advance  ;D

1)Flare has the best NPC for your matter!!!it is a costum NPc and OF COURSE YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE ONE FOR YOURSELF there is a thread about it already...

2)//add_skill 7029 or //admin--->character list--->find the desired name--->skills--->add skill--->skill ID:7029 lvl:4 for super haste