[Poll] View on sharing sections

LauQ

What do you think of sharing sections?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of sharing sections?

• They are Ok like this; spammers aren't that annoying
    • The are Ok; other reason
    • Needs to change; spammers are destroying those sections
    • Needs to change; other reason
    • Actually should change; but nothing to do about it...
    • Other... (in reply)

TO THE SECTIONS WITH SHARES

It probably has occurred to most of you that these sections are just breeding nests (Dutch expression) for Spammers; all they need to say is:

"Ey thanks for the share, keep up" or one of the 20.000 different variations on that.

Arguments

• They aren't giving their real opinion

• 99% of the cases they haven't even downloaded it and tried it

• Sometimes they post this kind of replies in like 7 topics within 5 minutes

• It is really annoying for the general users that just want to start a discussion about the share

• Old topics get bumped up all the time

• Some shares get like 5-8 pages of spam, so people that want to look for real reactions and user feedback need to search their ass off

• Of course, there are mods that take care of the most; but sometimes the spammers can post according to the rules, but still be spamming and annoying; SO SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE

Probably much more reasons that I can't think of now

Suggestions for solutions

• Stricter rules; like that rule out replies without arguments, or without screen shots, something like that

• Make the posts don't count for the post count, like in the spam and off topic sections

...hmm I had made up more, but I can't think of now; other suggestions are welcome!

Also, things like this make me so extremely angry, this not just to you GodPower but I have seen more people doing things like this:

If Anyone Dont Like My Adapts Please Dont Make Post Here Tnxs

Just: What Thu -beep-? We can't give our opinions? Our critics? All you want is us to spam "oh very nice, very original share"? I can see that shares you have adapted you aren't really responsible for the creation, so opinions on it you can't really do something with, but in that case you can just immediately lock it, cause now it's nothing more than a Spam farm.

IF YOU VOTE, MAKE A REPLY WITH YOUR OPINION AND ARGUMENTS PLEASE, THANKS

If you agree with this, please help thinking for solutions

Kind regards,

LauQ

PS: Of course Mods can keep going on punishing/deleting/locking/banning, but you can also think of changing the rules, because the spammers not always violate them, but still be annoying...

well that cant be changed i mean spammers are everywhere thats why the moderators exist i think its really annoying yes but you should consider that the moderators are here to get rid of it(even if its not look like that)

In my opinion spammer's are not so many

and they arent so annoying, also there are some

guys who post really usefull comments/share's.