Aion Ghost Private Server

GhostAion

yes but he must add the Correct because Topic will be locked

yes u are right,sry^^... GUYS HERE SOLUTION TO FAILED TO INITIALIZE PROBLEM: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1z5l9m/ infiniteaion give LION.rar that is fixed..the new one not work ggood..i am testing..

Well the server seems very similar to infinite aion  well i didn't noticed smth  new i mean newer then in infinite aion for example like working abyss , soul healing , manastones , crafting ...  but im not saying that it ain't true that they have more features then infinite aion.Anyway the server is good but i do think by rising the xp rate you'll attract more people because 2x are just too low well its only me smth like mid rate server would sound good 10x  or 15x  :)

By the way i was too lazy to rise up  higher level to check if the rifts are working and ofc if the pvp system is working.

sry for the offtopic but infiniteaion is 1x or 7x?i don't remember:(

anyway seems that what infiniteaion posted as solution works^^

edit: the site for get the L1ON.rar fixed has been changed because the old one is down..check my previous post

edit2:gathering is not working..and i was the only online..anyway i hope u fix these bugs and i'll come back:P..for now the best is INFINITEAION

sry for the offtopic but infiniteaion is 1x or 7x?i don't remember:(

anyway seems that what infiniteaion posted as solution works^^

edit: the site for get the L1ON.rar fixed has been changed because the old one is down..check my previous post

edit2:gathering is not working..and i was the only online..anyway i hope u fix these bugs and i'll come back:P..for now the best if INFINITEAION

Thank you for the comments. We will be fixing gathering very soon and more big updates are soon to follow after that.

This conversation was record yesterday day 4/12/09 at ur irc channel:

02:01 ------» mrbobaggins [n=mrbobagg@75.128.2.89] entra
02:01 <mrbobaggins> Hello?
02:02 <@okae> hi
02:02 <mrbobaggins> your server best?
02:08 <@okae> well you must decide t by yourselft
02:09 <mrbobaggins> have PVP?
02:09 <@okae> not yet
02:09 <mrbobaggins> sucky
02:10 <mrbobaggins> Ghost Aion have pvp already
02:10 <@okae> go an play into aionghost from infinite guys :P
02:10 <@okae> ops sorry
02:10 <@okae> i must say infiniteshit XD
02:11 <mrbobaggins> infinite?
02:12 <@okae> [mrbobaggins] go and play into aionghost....
02:12 <@okae> is so easy
02:14 <mrbobaggins> oh
02:28 <mrbobaggins> this server dead xaxaxa
02:29 «------ mrbobaggins [n=mrbobagg@75.128.2.89] cierra ["Dont forget to vote for Aion-Empire.com!!!" ]

that ip is from TheGooginator, the HeadGameMaster from infinite server, if i go and check that ip into our forum the name is TheGooginator so i think we already prove aionghost are from infinite guys

dibujoyfy.jpg

hi guys i trying from 2 day to connect to Aion Ghost Private Server i get this error (cannot connect to authorization server) from last 2 days .  need help plz

hi guys i have 2 this problem wtf is wrong server is down or what i cant log in :((((( plz help problem the same  (cannot connect to authorization server) !!!!!!

guys..Ghost Aion was a test server of infiniteaion's owners!;) they wanted to show how they can set up a server and get people on it fast as what i understood..so join InfiniteAion if u need a working aion private server(is not complete..but is the most complete of all)

So then AionGhost will die and cant play it again never??? or wtf its gonna be up can some 1 tell me plz??? if yes when reply plzzzzz im w8ing a lot of days to play again server where i was ..but cant now.....

So then AionGhost will die and cant play it again never??? or wtf its gonna be up can some 1 tell me plz??? if yes when reply plzzzzz im w8ing a lot of days to play again server where i was ..but cant now.....

GhostAion is already closed and i think that IA's staff use it for test new implementation,if all goes fine and then they implement them on main server