If Maxcheaters had a Lineage2 Interlude Server....

Maxtor

..would you play?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. ..would you play?

• Yes,of course 100%!
    • Depends Rates,Staff,L2Pack,Devs etc..
    • No i wont... tell why.

Maxtor.. you had an inspiration to create a low rate server as all "Admins" have somehow ? or what ?

if you create a low rate Interlude off server im 10000% that will fail reason?

interlude client isn't more popular and also no one have it now every one got Gracia final.

If you create an interlude pvp l2 off like : 25x-100x then you will have at least 1000 players online or more for sure.

Omg, we have to say this again ?

Do you know how many "Interlude L2OFF x25-x100" allready exists ? About 7-8, If anybody want a server like that just go and play to these servers, while you don't worry if they fail or not, these are good server(like Khaos,Kass,Dismay etc).

And something else. None will leave it's Mid-Rate server that play right now, and come to test the maxcheaters server, and on the other hand ppl bored of MR, they need a PVP OFF server, and there isn't one so far.

Just make a f***ing poll for this to see what ppl want.

Do you know how many "Interlude L2OFF x25-x100" allready exists ? About 7-8, If anybody want a server like that just go and play to these servers, while you don't worry if they fail or not, these are good server(like Khaos,Kass,Dismay etc).

And something else. None will leave it's Mid-Rate server that play right now, and come to test the maxcheaters server, and on the other hand ppl bored of MR, they need a PVP OFF server, and there isn't one so far.

+1.Nothing More, Nothing Less

Honestly you wrong on some points,L2Off are 7,8 servers but,Full of L2J Server's,and if you wanna say Interlude L2OFF with Sub-Stack like on Dn dosn't exist on much servers only on Frintezza 15x as i know and DN,since a 15x was a good one ideea,you say mid,mid not so good ideea if will be something like 200x will be to easy,lets make a server with farm,sieges etc like on DN ;)

Don't event talk me again like this  Got it ?  -beep-er?

Is Sub-Stack possible for OFF? (I mean; I don't know sh!t about OFF ^^)

If yes; +1 for me on that with high rates pvp, good arena stuff, castle sieges and raids

Bored of low rates, where you NEED to use walker stuff, and bored of high rates where there is nothin' to do and no interesting aspect like Sub-Stack :) (btw: also bored from Interlude, but I will try with Sub-Stack)

PS: /Offtopic: is it Sub-Stack or Stuck-sub, or stack-sub? or...? xD

Is Sub-Stack possible for OFF? (I mean; I don't know sh!t about OFF ^^)

If yes; +1 for me on that with high rates pvp, good arena stuff, castle sieges and raids

Bored of low rates, where you NEED to use walker stuff, and bored of high rates where there is nothin' to do and no interesting aspect like Sub-Stack :) (btw: also bored from Interlude, but I will try with Sub-Stack)

PS: /Offtopic: is it Sub-Stack or Stuck-sub, or stack-sub? or...? xD

Yes, Frintezza got stack-sub l2off.

P.S. Same question here :P

I vote (Depends Rates,Staff,L2Pack,Devs etc...)If server is interlude and High rate with custom armors/weapons etc i wil play but only if is high rate and XP is fast :P

Edit: What pack will be ???

Sorry now i see the pack

(Im talking for L2OFF IL 100% Pack)

I WILL PLAY THIS SERVER WHATEVER U MAKE MAXTOR! :P

I LEAVE L2 FOR LONG TIME AND W8ING FOR REAL ONE SERVER AND WITH U AS ADMIN (Staff member) I WILL PLAY EVEN IF THIS IS LOW RATE xD

CHEERS!

maxcheaters had a lineage server and we had issues with ncsoft mpla mpla

we will see what will happen in the next months

topic locked as we no need to discuss sometihng more