l2gold help

L2 Walker for C4 , Especially for L2 Gold :

http://rapidshare.com/files/37290828/L2Gold_C4_Walker.rar.html

Just start L2W_VSE then launch l2walker...browse and locate your L2Gold L2.exe (L2 icon found in system folder) and click run.

Don't forget to edit the following :

L2 Gold

LoginServerIP=85.14.221.204 
LoginServerPort=2090 
ProtocolVersion=656 
ServerList=L2GoldC4

thx but i think that i've  got a prob with rapid share :S i've got this message :

Please note, the server is not going to check again within the next 2 minutes if downloading is possible again. To provide a fair platform, all user get the same options. Your last attempt was 8 seconds ago.

i've been waiting for like 3 mins same result , u maybe have in 4shared or smth like that ?

ps : i know that its a big work , but i really really thank u

Here you are :

http://www.4shared.com/file/161644532/ccd594ee/L2Gold_C4_Walker.html

big thx dude ^^ , but it didn't work , hmm maybe i did smth bad i've paste the host and i've modified it : i deleted everything and paste

L2 Gold

LoginServerPort=2090

ProtocolVersion=656

ServerList=L2GoldC4

maybe am doin smth bad ? or i was suposed to don't touch the host at all ? where i must put that code ?

big thx dude ^^ , but it didn't work , hmm maybe i did smth bad i've paste the host and i've modified it : i deleted everything and paste

L2 Gold

LoginServerPort=2090

ProtocolVersion=656

ServerList=L2GoldC4

maybe am doin smth bad ? or i was suposed to don't touch the host at all ? where i must put that code ?

You Kidding Us Man ?

Look This

nyib1x.jpg

0 Downloads..

You Kidding Us Man ?

Look This

nyib1x.jpg

0 Downloads..

what are u talking about ? i've downloaded the rapidshare's one , its working again maybe yesterday they had too many freeusers , im talking about the code ,where to past this ?

L2 Gold

LoginServerPort=2090

ProtocolVersion=656

ServerList=L2GoldC4

and for the 0download , he may have uploaded this for us yesterday

L2 Gold has got a bake ice so I don't think that you can use walker :/

Edit: look the text inside what it says :

L2Gold C1 server OOG walker bot June 14,2007

well dude i remember in DN it was Bake-ice , and we were able to bot but with Proxifier and l2fork and l2gold too a long time ago it was bake ice and we were botting without any prob

L2 Walker for C4 , Especially for L2 Gold :

http://rapidshare.com/files/37290828/L2Gold_C4_Walker.rar.html

Just start L2W_VSE then launch l2walker...browse and locate your L2Gold L2.exe (L2 icon found in system folder) and click run.

Don't forget to edit the following :

L2 Gold

LoginServerPort=2090 
ProtocolVersion=656 
ServerList=L2GoldC4

Roflmao stop posting fake things omg

@Infamous i uploaded it yesterday cause he couldn't download it from rapidshare.That's why it has 0 downloads.

@Maestro , you are not in position to blame me nab , i found it on the internet and as i saw from the member's replies , it works that's why i send him the link here.

@Infamous i uploaded it yesterday cause he couldn't download it from rapidshare.That's why it has 0 downloads.

@Maestro , you are not in position to blame me nab , i found it on the internet and as i saw from the member's replies , it works that's why i send him the link here.

and can u answer to my question pls ? where im suposed to past the code ? and i must modify my hosts (l2walker's hosts)

and can u answer to my question pls ? where im suposed to past the code ? and i must modify my hosts (l2walker's hosts)

Actually you don't need to edit anything.

These info are given to everyone , just to know the ip of the server etc.