[IMPORTANT]MSN virus is sending Trojan file whithout knowing it

Rukia

Guys a friend of mine at MSN got a trojan and he was sending a file saying it's me in a pic but he didn't know he was sending it.I got the file and when i opened it my MSN got crazy.Windows from all online contacts was appearing and dissappearing.What i must do ?Now i am doing virus scanning.

EDIT:My scan stucks

EDIT2:It works fine

Soz for double posting but  plz can someone answer something?It's very imporatant cuase this file was sended to all my conctacts without knowing it .And all my friends contacts will get this trojan and u understand like global Msn Trojan

hehehe im crazy ;) i have delete it from my pc D: hahaha

well,the images apperas at c:/windows      (not real images and not only!album59 mpla mpla mpla)

to delete it I THINK! this i have do...and im ok..

first of all u must have on the setting to watch the hide files ...

if u have make it to watch the hide files go to C:\Documents and Settings and then to ur user i have name Administrator i dont know for u Rukia,user sth..go on this

and then at local settings(this is hide if u havent make it to watch the hide files u cant saw it!)

ok go to local settings and after temp ... try to find a file with name rar$ i dont remember! $rars8ad6a sth like this.. it was installed on my pc  on this place!i dont know if every time change place,good luck ...how i find it?secret :P

It was installed to me too, but as i suppose, it cannot work correctly on vista because of AUC or because of out of date code... Run your PC in safe mode and scan with nod32 & kaspersky and with an antispyware program too.

So most of u got it?If i found the one who did it i am gonna rape his ass.What is the name of this file exactly?

POs emfanizo ta kreifa arxeia ?Den to thimame oses fores kai an mou exe dixei o bro :P