Enchant Bug (again?)

There's an ooold bug where you could dupe items at manors, never got to find out how to do it and it got patched where I play in.

Some guy duped over 100+ enchant weapon and then got banned.

Never found out how to do it though.

Maybe if they can dupe items, they can enchant as much as they want.

Very hard possibility, but maybe... some servers have custom npcs with bugs here and there that may allow you to dupe stuff.

The only thing I can think of as there's NO enchant bug at all.

Or maybe they just bot enchants and keep enchanting if the rate is really high...

There's no enchant exploit. Really.

• 2 weeks later...

on infogate there was a bug(i dont know if exists anymore)...i had +40 and i wasnt gm...

Like I said...There is enchant bug on mml2.net and these are not using hlapex but different program....and no gm's don't help them enchanting their weps...

Them why say that there is a bug, just post what to do, and ppl, will see if it really exist or no.

We need to help each other to grow up in all...

• 2 weeks later...

OMFG :ssssss mml2 was my first server, i  was playing about years there.. it cant be !! but its truly mml2! o.O (the Carey!)... i cant believe it.. cheaters on mml2 ??? O.o ... puff pity.. i quess mml2 got corupted too...

and what is :S?

one screenshot sword of valhalla +160 :S

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1355/shot00000ri9.png

photoshop? xD? :s

Or maybe a GM gave this? And it could be done with hlapex to show this...or photoshop xDD