Mac Adress Changer

Maybe some people already have it, but this is useful for changing MAC Adress. You can do it too without this program.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL1IQCSL

In computer networking' date=' a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sublayer. If assigned by the manufacturer, a MAC address usually encodes the manufacturer's registered identification number. It may also be known as an Ethernet Hardware Address (EHA), hardware address, adapter address, or physical address.[/quote']

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAC_address

But if your internet provider doesn't let you to change your MAC Address? Then it isn't usefull for that..

Kashiro, the MAC adress is your Ethernet Card Adapter adress, that comes with your PC, your Internet provider don't have anything to say, cause its your computer.

Kashiro, the MAC adress is your Ethernet Card Adapter adress, that comes with your PC, your Internet provider don't have anything to say, cause its your computer.

Well my internet provider registers MAC Address of computers and if you change it the internet connection goes down, so you need to change it back :) Ofc, not everyone does it.

Well my internet provider registers MAC Address of computers and if you change it the internet connection goes down, so you need to change it back :) Ofc, not everyone does it.

It Regsiters the MAC ? lol when i change it the internet goes down for a while, but that is like a router restart.