[Help] By passing Oncrazy server (IL)

Hey guyz...Its the first time that something like this happens in my ''hacking history'' years....Its really weird..im currently playing at www.oncrazy.com the problem is.. that in its patch there is no file named nophx.dll or w/e...Im logging even a version of 3.5.** phx versions...and the result is the same...Im trying to log an account but i cant.. it stucks there.... Is there any possible way to bypass it?! If yes it would be great to share it here with me/us...

Do NOT spam..If u dont know

Thx In Advance..

P.S: I've tried ''hidden'' mode too..

I havent got antivirus activated.. plus i've never had any problem..with phx-antivirus...what version do u use ?

THIS MOFO STOLE MY ACCOUNT...IM THE real kyril4 and ive made this topic...this dude stole my accound some hours ago....A moderator plz pm...For God's sake

P.S: I got my account back so thats ok...thx

Maybe the file nophx.dll is hided in their system so a good idea is to take a patched system and edit the file l2.ini with their ip.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god! Just like Raule said: download a clean, cracked system, then edit your currently l2.ini, copy the IP and put the IP into the new l2.ini. Otherwise, when phx won't work the server has a server-side protection.

Not Working..<

The L2Phx Dont Not Work In This Server I Have Try It >.<

the server has a server-side protection.

These 3 things are the most stupid ones I've heard today.

There is NO L2phx server-side protection.

There is NO l2server where l2phx can't inject.

Do one or all of what I'll tell:

-AntiVirus: OFF or manage the exceptions (if possible) and exclude phx from the viruses.

-Use a clean system, or a system which does not have any protection FOR SURE.

-Bypass the protection (if there are any) with the well known guide at this section.

-Unhide all the files in the folder and delete nophx.dll (not suggested).

-If after using a clean system, nothing happens, try to use a cracked l2.exe which will log you in.

-Make sure that you are using a clear l2.exe, or that you are not running l2.exe from another folder than lineageII.

I think that at least 1 of these will work.

These 3 things are the most stupid ones I've heard today.

There is NO L2phx server-side protection.

There is NO l2server where l2phx can't inject.

Do one or all of what I'll tell:

-AntiVirus: OFF or manage the exceptions (if possible) and exclude phx from the viruses.

-Use a clean system, or a system which does not have any protection FOR SURE.

-Bypass the protection (if there are any) with the well known guide at this section.

-Unhide all the files in the folder and delete nophx.dll (not suggested).

-If after using a clean system, nothing happens, try to use a cracked l2.exe which will log you in.

-Make sure that you are using a clear l2.exe, or that you are not running l2.exe from another folder than lineageII.

I think that at least 1 of these will work.

they got a russian phx protection try to bypass rofl.