interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

l2athebalth is l2j but anyway i don't have to stay 15 mins to appear in giran like mxc

L][Athebaldt=PvP Server..... L][MxC Mid Rate Server And got different things the one server with other..... Can't be The Same... But this where makes server bad is the bugs in it..... U will find a lot of them everyday almost..... And Some times they make Wipe  and that's make the people to getting bored to do the same things every time after wipe.....

I told you all guys.That's not a completely server.... And have a lot of problems etc..... I don't think that anyone can spend his time in this server..... Maxcheaters server is More balanced and protected from bugs server than L][Athebaldt.....

yes!I agree with you!!

The server has lost many players because of the Gm team.They don't want ot login again because the think that it is fail server :S

They don't think.... That's true about fail server br0..... This server was failed since the first time of startup..... And that's all because of wipes..... And players don't want to make all from the begining..... And i agree with them..... Only idiots are going to do these things from the beginning......