Custom Echo crystals?

dezel78000

Question

i have search and searched but can't find how to make echo crys step by step, i have limited down to 5 files that you have to use. if someone knows how to do it, can you plz tell me here. thxs

6 answers to this question

this is the section on moding and making new files, so i have the right spot. and to be corrected, modding is when you chance a file, i'm looking in making a new one so i'm not modding anything.

1. WRONG SECTON

2. NO PREFIX

3. WHERE DID YOU COME FROM...? ???

Reported...

this is the section on moding and making new files, so i have the right spot. and to be corrected, modding is when you chance a file, i'm looking in making a new one so i'm not modding anything.

actually THIS is the help section.. where u should post...

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=68.0

secondly ur saying stupid things.. modding is when u change a file thats correct..  making a new one? lolz.... when u will open for example itemname-e.dat to add the new one.. u actually are changing(aka moding) itemname-e.dat so there u go it IS modding.. :/ .. duh... buy some brainz  :P

(some mod move this topic..)

i have search and searched but can't find how to make echo crys step by step, i have limited down to 5 files that you have to use. if someone knows how to do it, can you plz tell me here. thxs

ask to a gm

the sounds of Echocrystals are in the sounds folder, skillsoundX.uax packs: when you decrypt them with encdec -s skillsoundx.uax you can just open them with Unreal(Runtime)Editor, then you can just import additional sounds. OR you make a whole new .uax pack with your sounds doesn't matter much.

Anyway; you have to edit it in skillsoundgrp.dat; I think you can copy one of the lines with the original echosoundskills, and paste them with a new id and changing the sound to the one you made.

This skill you have to add in your server xml then etc. Just keep checking how the original is done, copy/paste it and change the ID and sound in the skillsoundgrp.dat.

If you just want to edit the original Echocrystals: it's really easy: as I said you can just decrypt and open the original .uax, and then you import your sound and replace it with the original sound :)

I don't know which skillsound.uax the echosounds are in, you need to check.

I hope this is what you mean and I hope this helps and it's clear enough

Good luck

i'm not sure if this will work but i will give it a try, it is just nice to see someppl out there that give a damn about other ppl and still trys to help them out. thx you for your time in helping me.