hellbound [Gracia Final L2J] L2Nitro

MeVsYou

No Neo :) lol we are just discussing .No wonder for offence. ;)

The Npc buffer will remain the same.We will just add on him full buffs.

Am not trying to Flame you or your server. Just letting you know,  if you think ppl want to play buffer/support class is not going to happen. Like I say before you got a good setup but you killing the server with the idea that someone will sit there and play a buffer for other ppl. Am not sure why you getting so mad with my suggestions? At the end is your server and am just other dude on the web....I still think your wrong about the buff setup. If you look at very low lev server there only 5% of ppl playing buffer/support class.

Do you really think with all the pvp costume stuff on your server that someone is going to be  a support for others? Good luck with the server very good setup but killing it with the buff idea...

Note: I did not make 2 post on your forum; I comment on other trying to tell you the same thing and I them made a post about your dual box and max sub rule.

Bishop ,i am not mad  neither angry lol :D .

I accept your ideas and purposes.I already told you that i will add full buffs probably today in Npc Buffer.

So that about playing with support classes etc will not exist anymore.

But really ,i am not mad lol.Already i listen all of your ideas(generally).I am open on ideas.

;)

We work hard for server and you will see that in daily base.

Ok guys,if all players in future will agree not adding more customs,i will not add them.So,don't worry about that. ;)

We want to satisfy all ppls.

*Already we make the NpcBuffer to have all buffs. ;)

Soon We will add noblese quest items in Gmshop.

As for new custom armors/weapons , We will remain for now with the current custom items.

For now we will not add new customs items.

Wait all of you to L2Nitro. ;)