Dual Box Help

Hi im playing on L2phoenix server and i want to open 2 clients. I manage to open 2 clients with l2walker ig 1.78 but i cannot conect. One window connects withouts having any trouble but once u r login with 1 account, the other gets dc in the server selection page.

Is there any way to bypass this security

PS: i wanst able to verify the walker. Maybe if i verify it would be possible??

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Even if you don't verify, I think it shouldn't disconnect you, it would just not work ingame.

Have you tried to dualbox without walker? If it's not possible, then forget walker, the problem is not with it, it's with the number of connections your IP can make with the server, maybe a protection to prevent dualboxers...

If that's the case, maybe you could use a proxy to be able to dualbox, but then you would get some lag while doing it and insecurity, unless it's a safe proxy.

If you can dualbox without walker and only cannot with walker, then the problem is with walker.

You only have to run walker once and then run clients through it.

I have no problems running N clients with walker 1.55 + l2asrv 1.41... ran 4 clients before, no worries at all.

PS: Oh, btw, wrong section. If you need help with bots, post in the "Bots help" section, not exploits.

I cant dual-box with or without walker, thats why its not a walker problem, so i think it must be putted here.

For the thing of using a proxy, can u help me a bit moe about the proxy. Which port does the proxy need to be?? and which socket?, and finally, how do i do it= :D i hope u can help me

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...