First Smudge Sig

Keron

After some weeks I found the time to open Photoshop again.

This is my first attempt to create a smudge sig.

Wanted to train my wrist :P. Everything is made from scratch nothing else was used such as C4D's etc except the lighting things in the middle.

So... this is it. Any comments appreciated.

atkx00.png

It's really nice.If you have da psd make a transparent b/g and upload it on planet renders(if u want  to,I would not :P)!IMO this is ready work if u paste a render...It reminds me the C4D I used for a MGS signature which was told as "too simple" but thank god there are reasonable people...Anywayz good job Keron :P

Thanks for the good comments guys and also I'll try something with your suggestion Blane when I find the time again. About the PR thing, I think it's too small too upload it there although it would fit in many sigs.

Thanks for the good comments guys and also I'll try something with your suggestion Blane when I find the time again. About the PR thing, I think it's too small too upload it there although it would fit in many sigs.

That's my point.Open it and not place it,re-smudge it(on a transparent background) and upload whereveer you want to.It's gotta be huge.It's also a start for your rendering career :P