Fusion skills work ?

I've played in many Il server and in all server fusion skills don't work they are always in pasive skills.Why they don't work but official server has them?Also do u know any private server having these skills ?

I also noticed in a couple servers that residential skills appear as passive skills, is there a way to fix it in a l2j server?, if so, I'd like to know how cause the admins of my server are teh sux :/

easy.. set

<set name="operateType" val="OP_PASSIVE"/> to

<set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>

but as  angel of death said.. the core of the packets wont support it yet.... means you can put the skill working properly but the game wont accept it as working :)

A friend of mine made some fusion skills in his server and they're working fine, but in his server he made the skills not requiring any item and all of the overbuff, on perpose of course and so the skills need no kind of seed or sth...even if he wanted them to need anyway the fusion skills need the forces which he hasn't made yet...

to activate fusion on official server is needed energy from other players ( it looks like seeding for demon wind ) and since 1 fusion skill can pwn 300 ppl ( if they are in close enough) it need 4-5 players to boost char :P + only 80lvl char has fusion skill ( only 32 persons on official servers has lv 80 tho)

omg 300ppl? thank god its not fixed lol cause in private server there are many 80lvls

sps has aoe fusion skill and if siege force run trough castle doors and fusion is casted above imagine :P  ps. fusion skills of mages work also on allies/clan >.>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...