[Tricks][CSS] Scout Techniques

Theofilaktos

So there are many people don't know how to use scout....

i will teach you, First of all go to a map that it is very confortable for a Scout.

eg. de_dust2

eg2. aim_2bases

Ok. so here are some tips and techniques:

1. When you are camping and want to shoot someone always "DUCK" so the bullet haves up to 95% accuracy.

2. While you are moving forward and want to shoot someone, don't shoot immediately, press the down arrow to go backwards and shoot, you can see that the bullet dont go to hell and it is like you shoot while stopped.

3. When you are moving left and want to shoot press the right arrow and shoot. The bullet goes to the aim. and dont go to hell...

These are the techniques i know....

Thanks all

Greek Guy Theofilaktos :P

Useless post. Doesnt even belong in hacking section.

Also the tips are.... well... lol

the tips suck so baddly. indeed it dont belong here

Does this works on 1.6?

about u wtf man are u kidding us?

Should I mention some techniques?Just walk and shoot LOL, in scout the bullet goes straight away.

Don't use "q" (like AWP, from changing to previous weapon for faster reload) when you are scoping, easier to headshot.

When you see an enemy, just use to scope infront of him, not to his head and the bullet will go at his head..

Come on, scout, the easiest gun ever, mostly the most useless...

about u wtf man are u kidding us?

i mean if those techiques "work" on c.s 1.6

e.g this : While you are moving forward and want to shoot someone, don't shoot immediately, press the down arrow to go backwards and shoot, you can see that the bullet dont go to hell and it is like you shoot while stopped.

Edit : i never tried any techique that he post.

What are these techniques? Hmm i dont wanna be rude but this is a -beep- technique

Who play with scout? personaly no,i prefer to play with weapon like ak47 or maverick,especialy awp..

Anyway if you use it is usefull for you  :)

For me personaly not! Anyway thx for share

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...