[SHARE] L2Walker 10.8.6 + L2asrv exe [Working]

crimsonjack

Lol, I posted the viruses, reported it to the moderators and no one even cared about it.

Don't cry if you got owned.

Even his link is still up there.

And then I need 500 posts to see some posts, lol...

This guy posted that thing in all L2 hacking forums and noobs downloaded it, I warned people here and in other forum.

But well, who cares, some people just download and install, then get owned and cry.

I laugh at people who get their accounts "hacked". They weren't hacked. They are the cause of it.

*sigh*

People should think about security concerns before executing everything they can see.

People should think about security concerns before executing everything they can see.

I don't think its not that big issue if you computer get fucked up from a virus since you can always format c (in most of the cases).

Not that big issue? What about if you get your account hijacked and lose everything? What about it if it's even worse, you get your email hijacked? Or your paypal account? Or your credit card? Or your personal files?

Would you put all that stuff for everyone to see? It's NOT like "I can format and everything will be ok". There's information that you cannot erase from who took it when you format. It's not like that.

1. What about if you get your account hijacked and lose everything?

2. What about it if it's even worse, you get your email hijacked?

3. Or your paypal account?

4. Or your credit card?

5. Or your personal files?

6. Would you put all that stuff for everyone to see?

7. It's NOT like "I can format and everything will be ok".

1. I would not use my main account to test it. And btw I never played retail so money lost.

2. It's just a mail acc lol who cares.Then i make new mail acc.

3. I don't have

4. The bank uses multiple verify numbers which are random from all the 80+ existing in the list. Unlikely

5. I got no photos/music / other crap in my comp i could lose.

6. Yep no prob

7. My windows is located on different hard drive than the other files. So I can just format C and other files stay.

Not everyone uses the pc like you do.

I think it's my "job" to keep the good health of this forum, as I like it.

So I warn people when I see a problem or someone trying to do something bad.

That's it. Simple.

Not answering anymore, peace out.