[Official] Linkin Park

ProJecT

Linkin park rocks?Is metal/rock/mu metal? AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH The funniest thing I've ever heard.Lp is like jonas brothers.Show me just ONE riff or solo that their guitarist plays.ONLY ONE!All the -beep- he is doing is playing rythms..:O Even I can do this shiats in my guitar.Nothing special.But anyway ur so simple minded..Have u ever heard Iron Maiden or MetallicA?Or something like this.LP=Advertising shiats in order to make money.Nothing more Nothing less.

@ProJect why to delete our posts?It's just our opinion

//end

if i was on drugs , if i was about to die , if i was hell pissed of , yes maybe i could hear the easier song of slipknot..

They sux more than suxing

-I did not say that slipknot is my favorite band, my favorite band is AC/DC

-Linkin Park stoped making songs that are talking about Emotions and they strarted making commecrial songs to just to sell

they using the name "Nu Metal" and every person that hears linkin park says that he is "metal-boy"

- i do not care about rewards of music bands 'cause there are other bands that are making music much much better and they do not reward for their work

- i was listening to Linkin Park when i was 9-10years old and now im 17, i know all of their songs and every song's lyrics

- to video clips of linkin park chester is singing like a "god" but when he is trying to sing to a live he is awful (like Given Up, 18sec is holding his voice but he cant even 10 in a live)

- when linkin park wasnt commercial band noone knew them

- the most of you dont even know "Xero" (im sure that you gonna google it and post it and say that you know it)

plz search for Thrash/Progressive/Melodie metal and then you will understand that linkin park sux

and at least Corey (singer of Slipknot) wasnt junkie like Chester...

(o.O im sure that you didnt know it...)

In compare with these morons called "Slipknot", they are the best..

At least they don't wear stupid monster masks and scream and think that by screaming they sing..

And the popularity of Linkin Park is never going to be compared with Slipknot's one..

And yes, here is a result of google search about Linkin Park in Greek Language but you can translate it somewhere..

Οι Linkin Park είναι ένα συγκρότημα Nu Metal/Rapcore/Alternative Rock από το Λος Άντζελες της Καλιφόρνια.Είναι το δεύτερο εμπορικότερο συγκρότημα Nu Metal σε πωλήσεις (18 Εκατομύρια στην Αμερική) με πρώτο τους Kid Rock (με 22 Εκατομύρια Πωλήσεις). Από το 1999 μέχρι σήμερα έχουν πουλήσει παγκοσμίως πάνω από 60.000.000 δίσκους.

Google Linkin Park history, CD Album sales and Slipknot's ones...And they are not kids who want to earn money, they are one of the best band that I have EVER heard with passion about their songs/job, and not like Slipknot's who were created to earn money with their fake faces..Seriously, what are they afraid of showing their faces??

Linkin Park 4 ever.

Linkin Park is screaming, check Given Up, (i know more things about lp that u, ah?)

song that Slipknot is not screaming? check vermillion

Slipknot are not afraid to appear their faces, its just a style (like lordies)

and i told it and im gonna say it again: COMMERCIAL BAND!!!! do you know what does it means?

And one step closer...

The top:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H0HqpBY6iE

I'm Big Fan Of LP...

The One Step Closer Is My Favorite.

LP For A Life!!! xD

Linkin park rocks?Is metal/rock/mu metal? AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH The funniest thing I've ever heard.Lp is like jonas brothers.Show me just ONE riff or solo that their guitarist plays.ONLY ONE!All the -beep- he is doing is playing rythms..:O Even I can do this shiats in my guitar.Nothing special.But anyway ur so simple minded..Have u ever heard Iron Maiden or MetallicA?Or something like this.LP=Advertising shiats in order to make money.Nothing more Nothing less.

@ProJect why to delete our posts?It's just our opinion

//end

You Don't See? [Official]Linkin Park

DON'T LIKE DON'T POST

I'm Big Fan Of LP...

The One Step Closer Is My Favorite.

LP For A Life!!! xD

You Don't See? [Official]Linkin Park

DON'T LIKE DON'T POST

Oh men I should express my opinion.Go now and listen to this gay band.QQ

Come on HS...Saying such things will give you nothing more than enemies...

LP is a pwnsome band and so is Slipknot.Just calm down guys :D

Come on HS...Saying such things will give you nothing more than enemies...

LP is a pwnsome band and so is Slipknot.Just calm down guys :D

Hey I just told my opinion.Listen to this.When I was younger, like 11-12 I used to like LP like hell!But then I just got sick and tired of them.Anyway I won't post here again.But it was just my opinion.And I don't want to make enemies at all..

Well, Listen me all!

I didn't make that topic to flame(disagree) about which band is the best. I created it for the Linkin Park Lovers and ONLY!

If you dont like Linkin Park don't post at this topic.

By the way, Congratulations to Linkin Park yesterday they won one more Award!

21ex7cy.gif21ex7cy.gif21ex7cy.gif21ex7cy.gif

1st: I didn't say that they don't scream. They scream but you can understand what they are saying.

2nd: Slipknot singer have a really nice voice, but he wasting it in scream. What is the point to have a great voice and don't using it?

3d: I think that Slipknot band had some problems and destroyed for a while, I don't think that Linkin Park have broke.

About Xero:

When I start listening Linkin Park it was before 3-4 years. I had read them story and I remember well Xero was a band when they was kids, they had graduate from highschool, and then they recruit Chester! I think I am not sure.