[Official] Linkin Park

ProJecT

A moderator please delete these replys:

"Totaly sucks.Just a bunch of kids that want to make money..."

"spam"

"+1

0:47 yeah Mike, \m/METAL\m/ if linkin park is metal band then im superman"

"im sure that the maximum of songs that you know (of linkin park) are 10? 20?

Quote from: ProJecT on November 02, 2009, 06:38:55 PM

Linkin Park is an American rock band from Agoura Hills

rock? x0a0xa0 ok...

relax guyz, its not the best band in whole over the world...

im sure that the most of you here know the songs that are famous, many people know only in the end, numb and new divide, songs that are famous and they are not searching for more old songs of linkin park/xero

linkin park is one of the most commercial bands in the world, they stoped making music by heart and they are making songs to sell and get rich, this is not music, bands like linkin park destroys the music ideology"

thank

A moderator please delete these replys:

"Totaly sucks.Just a bunch of kids that want to make money..."

"spam"

"+1

0:47 yeah Mike, \m/METAL\m/ if linkin park is metal band then im superman"

"im sure that the maximum of songs that you know (of linkin park) are 10? 20?

Quote from: ProJecT on November 02, 2009, 06:38:55 PM

Linkin Park is an American rock band from Agoura Hills

rock? x0a0xa0 ok...

relax guyz, its not the best band in whole over the world...

im sure that the most of you here know the songs that are famous, many people know only in the end, numb and new divide, songs that are famous and they are not searching for more old songs of linkin park/xero

linkin park is one of the most commercial bands in the world, they stoped making music by heart and they are making songs to sell and get rich, this is not music, bands like linkin park destroys the music ideology"

thank

I'm pretty sure that you don't know more than 10 LP songs :P

Runaway is one of their most famous and you learnt it recently? Dude I was listening to LP when I was 14, and I bet I know more about them...

After that I realised that other bands exist, except from the ones that are always on the radio ;)

And obviously, LP is far from being metal. Have you ever heard an aweseome solo or even a cool riff being played by LP guitarist? Dalson or whatever his name was...

I'm pretty sure that you don't know more than 10 LP songs :P

Runaway is one of their most famous and you learnt it recently? Dude I was listening to LP when I was 14, and I bet I know more about them...

After that I realised that other bands exist, except from the ones that are always on the radio ;)

And obviously, LP is far from being metal. Have you ever heard an aweseome solo or even a cool riff being played by LP guitarist? Dalson or whatever his name was...

Well you are right. I don't know more than 10 songs, but I know more than 30 songs.

I know many songs of them but I missed Runaway. I was listening Linkin Park from 14 years old and now I am 17.

About sticky. Yeah I want this topic to become sticky but as you know topics like that can't become sticky.

Because of two reasons.

a) All we make topics for bands, so we must make sticky them.

b) It's not something that it need to become sticky.

Well you are right. I don't know more than 10 songs, but I know more than 30 songs.

[GR]Κάνε τη μετάφραση και θα διαπιστώσεις πως μόλις ανέτρεψες τους νόμους των μαθηματικών :P

hahahahahaha.

[gr]Ξέρω τι σημαίνει. Δεν ξέρω παραπάνω απο 10 τραγούδια αλλά ξέρω παραπάνω απο 30 τραγούδια.[/gr]

Muahahaha Billie he wants to play the usual joke.

The he wanted to be heard was like this one:

-Your IQ is not that big.

-Yeap,it's even bigger.

That's usual expression that someone who wants to pretend the funny guy says.

Silly of him/you(project)!

Okay ontopic!

I like Linkin' Park I was about to go on their concert in GR.Then my cousin came here in my town and made me listen to some Slipknot songs.I realized that LP was not the best band as I thought.Now I think I know what kind of music do I like!

I like punk rock.I am green day lover like ZeRo* and I really like the most of their songs,I also like some songs of LP but I am not a huge fan anymore.

I prefer Green Day and Slipknot.

+1

0:47 yeah Mike, \m/METAL\m/ if linkin park is metal band then im superman

In compare with these morons called "Slipknot", they are the best..

At least they don't wear stupid monster masks and scream and think that by screaming they sing..

And the popularity of Linkin Park is never going to be compared with Slipknot's one..

And yes, here is a result of google search about Linkin Park in Greek Language but you can translate it somewhere..

Οι Linkin Park είναι ένα συγκρότημα Nu Metal/Rapcore/Alternative Rock από το Λος Άντζελες της Καλιφόρνια.Είναι το δεύτερο εμπορικότερο συγκρότημα Nu Metal σε πωλήσεις (18 Εκατομύρια στην Αμερική) με πρώτο τους Kid Rock (με 22 Εκατομύρια Πωλήσεις). Από το 1999 μέχρι σήμερα έχουν πουλήσει παγκοσμίως πάνω από 60.000.000 δίσκους.

Google Linkin Park history, CD Album sales and Slipknot's ones...And they are not kids who want to earn money, they are one of the best band that I have EVER heard with passion about their songs/job, and not like Slipknot's who were created to earn money with their fake faces..Seriously, what are they afraid of showing their faces??

Linkin Park 4 ever.

In compare with these morons called "Slipknot", they are the best..

At least they don't wear stupid monster masks and scream and think that by screaming they sing..

And the popularity of Linkin Park is never going to be compared with Slipknot's one..

And yes, here is a result of google search about Linkin Park in Greek Language but you can translate it somewhere..

Οι Linkin Park είναι ένα συγκρότημα Nu Metal/Rapcore/Alternative Rock από το Λος Άντζελες της Καλιφόρνια.Είναι το δεύτερο εμπορικότερο συγκρότημα Nu Metal σε πωλήσεις (18 Εκατομύρια στην Αμερική) με πρώτο τους Kid Rock (με 22 Εκατομύρια Πωλήσεις). Από το 1999 μέχρι σήμερα έχουν πουλήσει παγκοσμίως πάνω από 60.000.000 δίσκους.

Google Linkin Park history, CD Album sales and Slipknot's ones...And they are not kids who want to earn money, they are one of the best band that I have EVER heard with passion about their songs/job, and not like Slipknot's who were created to earn money with their fake faces..Seriously, what are they afraid of showing their faces??

Linkin Park 4 ever.

HaHa!! Cyber I like your style!! After I read what you writted in Greek I like Linkin Park more! And hate Slipknot more! ;D ;D I would like to learn which band is the first in sales ^^ I hope not Slipknot >:

Muahahaha Billie he wants to play the usual joke.

The he wanted to be heard was like this one:

-Your IQ is not that big.

-Yeap,it's even bigger.

That's usual expression that someone who wants to pretend the funny guy says.

Silly of him/you(project)!

Don't be bad Master :( :(

;D ;D

I like Linkin' Park I was about to go on their concert in GR.Then my cousin came here in my town and made me listen to some Slipknot songs.I realized that LP was not the best band as I thought.Now I think I know what kind of music do I like!

I like punk rock.I am green day lover like ZeRo* and I really like the most of their songs,I also like some songs of LP but I am not a huge fan anymore.

I prefer Green Day and Slipknot.

I hate your cousin!! I hope there are no more guys like your cousin out there. We won't miss any other fans....

That's the way Linkin Park rocks.

Linkin Park is an American rock band from Agoura Hills, California, formed in 1996. Since their formation, the band has sold more than 50 million albums[2] and won two Grammy Awards.[3][4] It achieved mainstream success with its debut album, Hybrid Theory, which was certified Diamond by the RIAA in 2005.[5] Its following studio album, Meteora, continued the band's success, topping the Billboard 200’s album charts in 2003, and was followed by extensive touring and charity work around the world.[6] In 2003, MTV2 named Linkin Park the sixth greatest band of the music video era and the third best of the new millennium behind Oasis and Coldplay.[7]

Show me Slipknot's rewards, but not rewards from clubs or wherever they sing, but rewards from Europe, America...

Show me a movie where Slipknot's songs are used.

Show me a song WITHOUT screaming of Slipknot's...

Show me STUFF THAT MAY GIVE YOU A REASON TO COMPARE THAT STUPID BAND WITH LINKIN PARK.

Since when music is "screaming" and moving your head up-down until you get a headache??Damn it...

I am not bad Project.I am just saying what I see.It's ridiculous to pretend someone that you are not!

Anyway i've stated my opinion.

LP is an awesome band but not da best for me.I like some slipknot songs but Lp will always be in my music heart!

.:TOP 3 Bands:.

1)Green Day

2)Linkin' Park

3)Slipknot

That's the way Linkin Park rocks.

Linkin Park is an American rock band from Agoura Hills, California, formed in 1996. Since their formation, the band has sold more than 50 million albums[2] and won two Grammy Awards.[3][4] It achieved mainstream success with its debut album, Hybrid Theory, which was certified Diamond by the RIAA in 2005.[5] Its following studio album, Meteora, continued the band's success, topping the Billboard 200’s album charts in 2003, and was followed by extensive touring and charity work around the world.[6] In 2003, MTV2 named Linkin Park the sixth greatest band of the music video era and the third best of the new millennium behind Oasis and Coldplay.[7]

Show me Slipknot's rewards, but not rewards from clubs or wherever they sing, but rewards from Europe, America...

Show me a movie where Slipknot's songs are used.

Show me a song WITHOUT screaming of Slipknot's...

Show me STUFF THAT MAY GIVE YOU A REASON TO COMPARE THAT STUPID BAND WITH LINKIN PARK.

Since when music is "screaming" and moving your head up-down until you get a headache??Damn it...

What you are writting I am writting at my topic.

BTW I think Linkin Park screams a lot in these songs:

Hit the floor

A place for my head

Lying from you

Crawling

Faint

Given Up

I can't remember more

What you are writting I am writting at my topic.

BTW I think Linkin Park screams a lot in these songs:

Hit the floor

A place for my head

Lying from you

Crawling

Faint

Given Up

I can't remember more

At least you can understand what words are comming out of the singer's mouth and the screaming doesn't long for the whole song..Like Slipknot's...