Frintezza 15x Server Wipe!! (Server Goes To HB)

Yuhuhuuu,Frintezza will be wiped and will be on beta some time and after on HB,that i dont like  bcs will be on HB but i'm happy bcs will gonna wipe  :D,Well Substuck,L2Off,no donations only for B grade,but i'm not sure if will remain and these,so will be great  :)

In the end i found a good server..

well i had played on frintezza on first stackserver i gone play and that new one and is HB

will be massacre

about hesbollah they will make big zerg now  ;D ;D :D but we will pwnz them

All beggin to 0 that's is nice,you can become a hero if  you know how to play,to farm,pvp thats mean to be a pro player ;)

Just wait to finish beta,and beggin the show :D

All beggin to 0 that's is nice,you can become a hero if  you know how to play,to farm,pvp thats mean to be a pro player ;)

Just wait to finish beta,and beggin the show :D

2 weeks beta ;( better only 1wekk beta

how much online is there on that server? i gonna try one europe server, got bored by russian servers))

Actualy Frintezza is an top of servers,They are on L2Off and no corruption,-beeping- donators etc,dont be afraid by this thing,you will see if you gonna to play there how much ppl is

] link=topic=98685.msg697066#msg697066 date=1257325530]

I have there chars at sub 79-80-80 lvls :)

Ehh your characters will gonna to shop :)),what i mean with shop? after beta period,the server will be wiped and beggin from 0

2 weeks beta ;( better only 1wekk beta

Ehh these was their choice,to have enought time to can fix all things..just be patient :)

there is bug on beta for adena. choose option "buy adena" than buy 20 coinc for 100kk, make its 3 times to get 60 coins, you spend 300kk for that. and now trade in same npc, 60 coins for 500kk:D  200kk clear profit. enjoy

Actualy Frintezza is an top of servers,They are on L2Off and no corruption,-beeping- donators etc,dont be afraid by this thing,you will see if you gonna to play there how much ppl is

agree when server open and begin from 0 there will be alot of ppl

Finish with spamm guys!

What suppose to be this?

;<

Take Care..If you dont smthing important to say dont speak!

why wipe ? :(

Why Wipe? Because Client is change to HB bcs o this..