Iwant C6 Skills

Spiros

Question

Yes, and i want full CT1 serverpack and if it's possible not l2j but official leaked files...

www.l2jdp.com

~> Timeline

Do you see something that i can't see? I believe you don't...

Some of the Int Skills are:

Here & Here (Right Click > Save as..), but because most of them are not implimented yet by either L2jFree or L2jOneo, you had better add them yourself , like i did...

Some of the Int Skills are:

Here & Here (Right Click > Save as..), but because most of them are not implimented yet by either L2jFree or L2jOneo, you had better add them yourself , like i did...

those skills you put there are working properly? and howmuch more to go =] have to know so i dont edit the wrong ones :P

Oh come on, T.T If you check the tracs, i don't see any difference between l2jfree or l2joff. Most of the skills need core updates, the rest that is DP side are added. You have better to wait. And btw, DO NOT use skills of other revisions to your servers, it will cause failures to the loading of your server...

You can add some skills your self, like Pa'agrio emblem , gate chant, anti-summoning field,etc...

Of course they won't work like official, but they would be close and better than nothing...

There are the also impossible to add skills , without core support , like symbols and spell force,soul of phoenix,etc...

You can add some skills your self, like Pa'agrio emblem , gate chant, anti-summoning field,etc...

Of course they won't work like official, but they would be close and better than nothing...

There are the also impossible to add skills , without core support , like symbols and spell force,soul of phoenix,etc...

Paagrios emblem is already added..but antisummoning field? :o how to add that so it prevents the enemy from summoning?

as i seen in the code for it.. spell force and battle force aint that hard to do.. takes some time yes .. soul of phoenix is a b!tch to me -.-