How to create an internet Radio Station!!! (Supports Microphone!!!)

ThoR

1) Because you wanted this, i feel i must give you this, 'cause you have offered me lots of things!

Well, solution, here is the way my friend! :D

How to create an internet Radio Station (with Microphone support) - Tutorial :

Visit that link (It's in ENGLISH) :

http://www.poromenos.org/tutorials/icecast

OR

2) Sam Broadcaster!

This is streaming audio software with a punch: SAM Broadcaster delivers professional sound with crossfading, gap killer, beat matching, volume normalization and 5-band compressor/limiter.

Handles even the LARGEST media libraries: SAM is powerful radio broadcasting software, featuring easy-to-manage categories.

Advanced playlist rotation logic and scheduling makes your internet radio station sound great, even if you are not in front of your computer.

The most advanced streaming encoders: Able to encode aacPlusv2, MP3, mp3PRO, WM9 and Ogg - playing on Winamp, Windows Media Player, Live365, MusicMatch, and many more!

Supports all major streaming servers, including SHOUTcast, Windows Media, Live365, SteamCast and IceCast.

View statistics in real-time: Know how many listeners are connected to your radio station at any moment. This data is also logged for performance reporting

Download Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/23815644/SAM422.rar        ---> Rar Pass: thegreekz.com

• 5 weeks later...

episis mporeite na ton ftiaxete me Sam Boradcaster Firebird:

This is streaming audio software with a punch: SAM Broadcaster delivers professional sound with crossfading, gap killer, beat matching, volume normalization and 5-band compressor/limiter.

Handles even the LARGEST media libraries: SAM is powerful radio broadcasting software, featuring easy-to-manage categories.

Advanced playlist rotation logic and scheduling makes your internet radio station sound great, even if you are not in front of your computer.

The most advanced streaming encoders: Able to encode aacPlusv2, MP3, mp3PRO, WM9 and Ogg - playing on Winamp, Windows Media Player, Live365, MusicMatch, and many more!

Supports all major streaming servers, including SHOUTcast, Windows Media, Live365, SteamCast and IceCast.

View statistics in real-time: Know how many listeners are connected to your radio station at any moment. This data is also logged for performance reporting.

Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/23815644/SAM422.rar

password: thegreekz.com

• 1 year later...

"The file could not be found. Please check the download link. " Auto m bgazei otan paw na to katebasw:( borei na m pei kapoios epidhh akolou8isa ena guild kai kolisa kapou sta port me ip...kai egw 8elw no-ip...borei na boh8isei kapoios??thanks!

• 5 months later...

paidia thelo na rotiso kati ksero na kano stathmo kai me to winamp alla kai me to sam broadcaster. Pio apo ta dyo einai kalitero to Sam Broadcaster or Winamp ??? Kai kati allo otan eixa kani me to winamp akougotan sterofonika alla me to sam broadcaster oxi toso. Etsi einai h einai i idea mou???

paidia thelo na rotiso kati ksero na kano stathmo kai me to winamp alla kai me to sam broadcaster. Pio apo ta dyo einai kalitero to Sam Broadcaster or Winamp ??? Kai kati allo otan eixa kani me to winamp akougotan sterofonika alla me to sam broadcaster oxi toso. Etsi einai h einai i idea mou???

Ama s kano -1 karma 8a fteo?Lol file koita ligo apo pote ine to topic « on: July 20, 2007, 01:34:02 AM ».Last warn