interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage2Art

Sido

New Mid Rate + PVP server. http://heroshadow.ro

Active GM

No Costum items.

Geodata 80%

Anti Hack Protection.

Skills working 90%

Mid Rate 20x (no Q for sub, no Q for second and first class change) / PVP 5000x (almost free items, 2zones of pvp, 2 zones of farm (one is sfae zone), 1 zone of LS, just join and pvp)

more info on our website, just join and vote we w8 u , and we w8 your opinions too cuz we care for u.

I am interested in the pvp server

But i want to know safe ench,max,rate and if you have any customs(the less the better)

no costum items, safe/max 20 (1 enchant = max) but is still on "changes" , i w8 opinions on how ppl want it to be, and maybe ill change (im thinking on enchant)

Give us more info...

a lil more info on our website for the moment.

BTW. any dev. want to help? his help will be as far as i can, rewarded... we have some minor bugs but i want a clean server :)

ok mana pots removed on a pvp server ? = very bad joke

can`t lvl up a clan -

no life stone obtaining posibilty -

bugged geodata - ( u should stop geodata , not needed on a L2J it only makes it worse - laggy and buggy )

Good Luck in rest !

there are mana drug , in 15 sec u gate more then a mana pot give (and dont make other lasses OP)

lvl up for clan is not on my attention ftm, but as u can see in GM GK, u have CRP Zone, will be added soon.

LS the same as @clan.

yes i know about geodata, is on first things to fix. but as u can see i didnt had..(is best said) any dev. now someone offered to help me wen he have time(and i thanks him for 1000 times).

in rest, thx for wishes .

oh, and about enchants/etc they are ftm, im working on smth and wen will be redy. u will not have items that easy.

omfg dont change the enchants all play here cause its safe/max the same (it dont have other interlude server with that enchant system atm) if you change i and my friend more then 10 will leave like allot of other 2

omfg dont change the enchants all play here cause its safe/max the same (it dont have other interlude server with that enchant system atm) if you change i and my friend more then 10 will leave like allot of other 2

and you farm for ?

btw lets speak on serv. forum :)

lol don`t change enchant lol , this is the best part of the server LOL

You can farm for clan lvl , hero , castle , clan hall , pvp pk , mass pvp pk , Lifestones. Things like this bring the fun of the game , not the farming ffs.

Newsflash

Well as you can see , the server is only 71 % online / day , we can make it 100 %

All we need is 20 EURO / month for the electricity!

This month we have raised 5 EURO.

The donations are not forced, so you will not have in game advantages, what we can give you is a premium account on forum.

The more money we make in a month the better the server will get. If we can rase the amount of money we will buy a new server !

If you want to make a donation please send a private message on forum!

Thank You!

Lol you say to your ppl tha they need to make donation :P omg  :D