[Share]Change Respawn Location

Kяaσh

### Eclipse Workspace Patch 1.0
#P L2J-Archid-Game
Index: src/main/java/com/l2jarchid/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestRestartPoint.java
===================================================================
--- src/main/java/com/l2jarchid/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestRestartPoint.java	(revision 1060)
+++ src/main/java/com/l2jarchid/gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestRestartPoint.java	(working copy)
@@ -148,7 +148,7 @@
						break;

default:
-						loc = MapRegionTable.getInstance().getTeleToLocation(activeChar, MapRegionTable.TeleportWhereType.Town);
+						loc = new Location(81236, 148638, -3469);
					break;
				}

You Can Change The Location From Here -->(81236, 148638, -3469);<-- This Location Is From Giran

You Can Give Your Own Location

And When The Character Die And Click To Vilage Will Be Respawned In Giran

Tested And Working

Is Simply I Know :D

Yes But the problem is that when all players spawned to this place have a critical error so you have to add 4 at least location and when press to village.the player will respawn radomly at 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 location

Yes But the problem is that when all players spawned to this place have a critical error so you have to add 4 at least location and when press to village.the player will respawn radomly at 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 location

are you sure for criticals?

100% Like Castle Sieges all the time we have Criticals .reason too manyplayers in the same spawn location

Try to give in this code 4 locations or more and when the player press soe or to village radomly choose the loc

Example:Giran is a town with 4 Radom locations in java oficial i think more anyway if we had only one place=criticals errors

100% Like Castle Sieges all the time we have Criticals .reason too manyplayers in the same spawn location

Try to give in this code 4 locations or more and when the player press soe or to village radomly choose the loc

Example:Giran is a town with 4 Radom locations in java oficial i think more anyway if we had only one place=criticals errors

to make something like this like 4 random location i must make more change's i try do it with 4 locations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...