interlude [Interlude L2OFF] L2Dismay

Tomcraft

Do YOU know why we wiped it? Get some real information, not from the post of the people that -beep-ed it up in the first place.

As promised.
http://188.72.225.43:81/character/
Inventory log.
Browse it, go mad and cut this corruption crap once and for all.
It will be working for a day so everyone can have a good snoop, after which it will be disabled.
I just cheked 1 random guy from Evilution.Name Zastion.Items:Am+8(40% chance),fb +12(50% chance),db+12(50%chance).Dc/dragonic set,jewls +6,pirate hat.KKTHXBB

Edit:He is Dwarf with main Ghost sentiel.

LOL ! I see something real funny ! I Mean zastion did join not so long time ago..he has online 200 H + and i know players that join from the frist days and they don't got that items and also that time online. So VIM what i can say... you suck ! mofo.

Draconic Bow F +12 (Donated)

FB F +12 (Donated)

Am Acu (care)

1 st. Why you don't add a Donation list ?

2 You sayd that Donation ONLY FOR AIO-BUffer !

3 How come Zastion got 2 Tattoos :O Haste 3 and Acumen 3 !

Why caracter name RaidenX has 2 types of broke seal stones ?

there are 3 types of broken seal stones. Blue green and red. They are each used for 1 type of sa.

I never said donation is for aio only. Some of the posts in this thread are for 35x (if you haven't noticed yet).

We didn't make a new thread, we used the one from 35x. Maybe that is the reason why you believe donations are for aio only.

I posted a thread link above. Have you read it? Seems not.

Why we do not put donation list? Obvious, because noone cares about expenses, but EVERYONE cares about the income.

If you click the donate button, you can see me listed as a contact. Feel free to pm.

Honestly, the things everyone comes with are just silly.

Do I suck because dismay accepts donations? If that's the case, sure, I suck. But we invest it, you can clearly see this all over the place (if you want to of course).

http://www.forum.l2dismay.com/index.php?topic=1149.0

Enjoy.

Also, did you notice the banner on front page? (log out, non premium members only)

Guess who payed for that ;)

that was nice move.

I seriously don't understand why people, after several explanations, keep claiming there is corruption when there's not...

Everything can be explained just simple. Do you want corruption or what is it? You are obsessed with it...

Cheers, xDrac

Ok i understand you, server need donation to be alive but normal players will have chance against donors? 40-50% chance enchant rate is to low.At least make chances highter untill 8.And server is open 2 weeks and something and donation is max 12.I want see how will be the server after some months when you'll "smell" money.Active skills,items 16++ and anything else can bring you money, even they are impossible.

Why wouldn't they?

Have you seen the amount of enchants and stones people farm in Gc? Just check the inventory logged above. Sigh -_-"

Max for weapons is 12, max for armor is 6. No epic jewels. That is far from "normal players don't have a chance against donators" position.

Lots of people want to donate for boss jewels, red weapons and +10+ armor. Did you see any? No.

Will you see any?

Not by donations.

If we wanted money that badly, why wouldn't we sell that? We could make shitload of money by now already and more every day.

And if we did sell it, why would I even release that item log so you can check it for yourself?

Instead we decided to keep it balanced and are even investing the donation money back to server itself. You can't say you've seen any corrupted/failed l2 server doing that.

come on, think a little ;)

dunno if you may buy LS in shop on L2Dismay now...

... but if u need any just feel free to PM EviLLAngeL

Kumo stop acting like a tard.Really..

Server is more much better than before..

Clearly like how? Explain.

I clearly say you're throwing trash at dismay to -beep- it up. And I proved you wrong with item logger.

you on the other hand are throwing trash, and back it up with nothing.